Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Do You Find Attractive?

halcyonharlot

What traits do you find attractive in a potential boyfriend/girlfriend/companion/love slave? Physical traits, personality traits, whatever! Let's all just gush about what we like in the other half to our romance sandwich.

For me, it greatly varies from person to person. I might like one guy with a full head of hair, and I might like another bald! Blue eyes are great on some girls, but on others it doesn't do much for me. But there are some things that I pretty much always find attractive for all eternity until the end of time itself:

-Being taller than me

-Da chubs, although I'm also quite partial to slim, petite women as well

-Body hair

-Facial hair

-Good hygiene

-Halfway decent sense of fashion

-Nice hands

-Big noses

• Brohoof 2

I don't really pay much attention to body features but.... I think being taller than me is something I'd look forward to, since I'm 5.1 in Eight grade and that's considered short in my school xD

I'm not too particular on what I find attractive, as there aren't really things that are just attractive in and of themselves as opposed to attractive 'arrangements' of features. However, I'd be a lying fool if I said there weren't a few things that I am partial to no matter what when it comes to finding the ladies attractive, though it's not like these are things I find mandatory. I suppose that, given the small amount of things on my list, I'll provide moderate details.

First off, the major thing I'll always notice in a girl before anything else (unless I wake up and see her staring into my eyes close-up for the first time I ever see her) is her hair, since I can see it from any distance. I'm preferential to redheads and either long hair or short, but not really an in-between. That's not to say that girls with moderate length hair of a different color aren't attractive to me; not at all. It's all just preference, you know?

Secondly, I love a lady's eyes. Whether they believe it or not, I spend my time while talking to them looking at their face and eyes are very engaging when doing such. I'm especially a fan of emerald green eyes, especially on a redhead. :lol: But, really, I find green eyes to be absolutely gorgeous, so I'm quite partial to girls who have them, and you're almost guaranteed for me to remember your eye color if they're green.

I think this falls under my fascination with eyes, but I'm quite partial to girls who wear glasses, too. I really can't explain it, but the 'smart' look that glasses offer is something I just really like, especially on, you guessed it, redheads with green eyes.

Finally, there is a part of a girl that I pay attention to that's not on her face occasionally, and that's her legs. I'm not gonna go ogling a lady's legs all the time or anything, but I do appreciate trim legs. This is probably the most shallow thing I like in women, but it's also probably the least important to me of my attraction pinpoints.

So, uh, yeah. There you have it. :lol:

• Brohoof 1

I don't really pay much attention to body features but.... I think being taller than me is something I'd look forward to, since I'm 5.1 in Eight grade and that's considered short in my school xD

I think that's pretty much universally short. I was always a tall girl, and I always found it annoying how I towered over everybody. You don't even know how excited I was when the boys started hitting puberty and getting taller than me!

I still get that childish glee every time I meet someone taller than I am.

I could really care less what they looked like as long as they're someone i actually enjoy talking to and being around i'd date them.

Well you know, I said this could be for physical traits oooorrr what kind of personality you find attractive @v@
  • Brohoof 3

I think that's pretty much universally short. I was always a tall girl, and I always found it annoying how I towered over everybody. You don't even know how excited I was when the boys started hitting puberty and getting taller than me!

I still get that childish glee every time I meet someone taller than I am.

Well you know, I said this could be for physical traits oooorrr what kind of personality you find attractive @v@

Personality traits, too? I'll have to post that up later, but I don't think I can focus on such a reply at the moment.

• Brohoof 1

What do I find physically attractive? Plenty of things. Do any of them have any real bearing on people I'd be interested in dating or having a relationship with? Not really, to be honest.

What sort of traits are likely to make me interested in having a relationship with someone? Wish I could tell you, it seems quite random.

• Brohoof 3

Physically, I like brown hair, not to skinny but I like a girl who is somewhat tomboyish and laughs a lot as well as being intelligent, I suppose the perfect personality for me would be a combination of Rainbow Dash and Twilight.

• Brohoof 3

What sort of traits are likely to make me interested in having a relationship with someone? Wish I could tell you, it seems quite random.

Oh yeah, same. I've had three boyfriends, and none of them have been even REMOTELY alike.
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

First thing first:

Female

Physical traits don't really matter, but:

-Long black hair, or short-ish black hair

-blue eyes

All I can really think of right niow.

Personality:

-preferably smart

-preferably funny

-preferably Tom boy-ish

-preferably into video games

-preferably into movies and books

-preferably into MLP: FIM

Edited by Zalgo

Someone who never gives me up, or let's me down.

Especially if they don't turn around and hurt me.

Of course, its bad if they tell a lie or make me cry.

But I hope they don't desert me.

• Brohoof 10

(edited)

Um. Physical and personality wise? :P I'll just do both.

I'm not huge on physical looks, but I like guys with red or black hair and brown or blue eyes. It's also nice if I actually find someone taller than me which is rare. And a healthy weight. And I like pale skin, tans don't do it for me o_O

Personality wise, like me. It's nice if they're funny and I'm also into brains. I'm kind of a "tomboy" (not really into 'girly' stuff) so I'd like someone I can listen to my music with (I like metal, rock, and alternative), play video games with, and shares an interest for literature and old movies. And if he was a brony, that would make it perfect.

Another thing is that I like when guys have good teeth and just overall good hygiene. Otherwise it's just gross.

I also look for honesty and kindness. If a guys friends are all idiots, more than likely he is too.

Edited by PinkieDaShy
  • Brohoof 1

Personality-Wise: I generally hope that they have a good sense of humor, have a happy outlook on life, and is someone who likes to have a good debate once in a while. I don't like when they agree with everything I say. Also, obviously, they need to be kind to me AND others.

Appearance-Wise: Lively eyes, taller than I am, which is five foot three, and a nice smile. Not super skinny, but slim with some strength behind it. Someone who cares somewhat about his appearance, but isn't obsessed with it.

As you can see, I like a nice, happy medium.

I like hairy, chubby guys.

but not too chubby. :P

and I like nice guys<3

Dafuq?

it's true. I mean, that's what I liked in the past. Guys don't have to look like that for me to be attracted to them though :P

it's true. I mean, that's what I liked in the past. Guys don't have to look like that for me to be attracted to them though :P

I just find it odd that a girl would be attracted to hairy chubby guys lol. I can see being attracted to nice guys of course though.

Physically, I like brown hair, not to skinny but I like a girl who is somewhat tomboyish and laughs a lot as well as being intelligent, I suppose the perfect personality for me would be a combination of Rainbow Dash and Twilight.

This sounds good to me :D

This right here:

Posted Image

Hawt or what?

I actually like pretty much the opposite of these sorts of people. I like people who don't need copious amounts of make-up to look pretty and people with personality's that aren't egotistical and popularity-addicted.

• Brohoof 4

Personality wise, something along the lines of Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash or Rarity... A girl that's around my height, though she can be taller than me. Normally I'm very attracted to blonde haired, blue eyed girls with bubbly personalities, but I enjoy sophisticated women with luscious brown hair and a variety of eyes colors, too~

(edited)

You just described my classmate, lol

This is so attractive:

Posted Image

lol jk

Someone who never gives me up, or let's me down.

Especially if they don't turn around and hurt me.

Of course, its bad if they tell a lie or make me cry.

But I hope they don't desert me.

I saw what you did there Edited by The Chaos Maker