Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Do You Find Attractive?

halcyonharlot

(edited)

Physically, I prefer cuteness over what you could call sexiness. It has a lot to do with the face and hair, as opposed to the whole body. I prefer shorter, dark hair, but appearance isn't a deal breaker. I really like Asian girls. Qualities I find cute seem to be a lot more common in Asians. Height doesn't matter to me much. I'm not a chubby chaser, but chubbiness isn't a turn off for me like it is for some.

Personality wise, I like tom boys, but again, they're not the only ones I'm attracted to. Obviously, shared interests are a must, as is intelligence.

I've always felt... Not sure how to say it, but... inferior (for lack of a better term) to women. That's not the right word, but I can't think of a better one. I like equality in a relationship, and would never think of myself as better than my girlfriend.

In private (like, when it's just us together, not talking about sex here) I like a girl who can take control, and is okay with me acting more or less like a servant. I've been with girls who always felt like they were being rude, despite my insistence that I liked the feeling that my purpose was to make her happy in any way she wanted me to.

Suffice it to say, I'm submissive, and I like a girl who feels comfortable being dominant.

Edited by Gordon Freeman
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Girls.

No, but seriously, I find personalities similar to Fluttershy (with slight differences) and good intellect (not a "must," though) attractive. For physical reasons, I love when a girl's hair covers their hair, and I like blondes and redheads. A good body is good too, lol.

Edited by Prince Mio Scuro Hero Dusk
  • Brohoof 4

(edited)

Wow, some of these descriptions surprise me.

I prefer any girl who isn't a lying, cheating, backstabbing jerk.

Edited by Strafe
  • Brohoof 4

Also, guys who can handle my personality. I tend to be really hyper and bubbly but I also have a very (and I don't know how to put this nicely) dominating and controlling personality. I like to talk and be in charge. My friend once told me the reason guys avoid asking me out directly is because "you're way too damn intimidating". XD

??

lmao i'm pretty sure it goes without saying that most people try to avoid these qualities in a romantic partner

And that's why half of marriages end in a divorce.

I actually like pretty much the opposite of these sorts of people. I like people who don't need copious amounts of make-up to look pretty and people with personality's that aren't egotistical and popularity-addicted.

I completely agree.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

I'd tap that.

Posted Image

PS that's me irl :blink:

Sweetie Belle wishes to acquire the Yoshi.

First of all they must be sentient beings like me, and not robots. I prefer females that are shorter than I am, and of healthy size. They must speak the truth, and not cause me worry that they will back stab me and take my money and cheat on me. They must be independent of themselves and do not wish to conform to the crowds. Intelligence and humor levels should be at a high percentage. I prefer humble rather than stuck up. I prefer to have someone who will understand that I am there for them if they need me.

Edited by SWEETIE BOT

(edited)

Because people try not to date total pricks?????

haha i think you misread my post man

haha nah, just fail sarcasm.

Edited by Strafe

Also, guys who can handle my personality. I tend to be really hyper and bubbly but I also have a very (and I don't know how to put this nicely) dominating and controlling personality. I like to talk and be in charge. My friend once told me the reason guys avoid asking me out directly is because "you're way too damn intimidating". XD

I would love to go out on a date with you, PDS.

Um. Physical and personality wise? :P I'll just do both.

I'm not huge on physical looks, but I like guys with red or black hair and brown or blue eyes. It's also nice if I actually find someone taller than me which is rare. And a healthy weight. And I like pale skin, tans don't do it for me o_O

Personality wise, like me. It's nice if they're funny and I'm also into brains. I'm kind of a "tomboy" (not really into 'girly' stuff) so I'd like someone I can listen to my music with (I like metal, rock, and alternative), play video games with, and shares an interest for literature and old movies. And if he was a brony, that would make it perfect.

Another thing is that I like when guys have good teeth and just overall good hygiene. Otherwise it's just gross.

I also look for honesty and kindness. If a guys friends are all idiots, more than likely he is too.

Black hair: Check

Healthy weight: Check

Funny: If you get to know me

Brains: I'm in geometry in the 8th grade if that counts

Music: I could learn to like it

Video Games: Triple Check

Good hygiene: yes

Honesty and kindness: I'm kinder then most kids In my school. I don't lie to people as long as they are my friends.

Well, looks like I'm your type. ;)

(Though, I'm not looking for a girlfriend at the moment. :P)

Black hair: Check

Healthy weight: Check

Funny: If you get to know me

Brains: I'm in geometry in the 8th grade if that counts

Music: I could learn to like it

Video Games: Triple Check

Good hygiene: yes

Honesty and kindness: I'm kinder then most kids In my school. I don't lie to people as long as they are my friends.

Well, looks like I'm your type. ;)

(Though, I'm not looking for a girlfriend at the moment. :P)

What is this... I already asked PDS out first, dude!

(edited)

*feels loved*

Also, if you're in 8th Grade, you're younger than me. And it says you're a girl. Not that I judge :P

Edited by PinkieDaShy
  • Brohoof 1

For me personality wise I am attracted to people who don't GAF what others think. If they are smart that is a bonus. I also like people who are sweet, have some morals, and I know will have my back if anything goes wrong. I usually go for the nerdy type, i've noticed :P If they have some musical talent that is pretty awesome. And I would like them to like some of the same sort of music as I do, and if they are a brony and watches South Park that is just too amazing. As for looks I'm not picky but I find myself attracted to black hair.

Oh and not to turn around and ditch me when I need them the most, call me ugly, or make fun of me for cutting myself like ones in the past.

And there you have my unrealistic dream mate XD

Also, if you're in 8th Grade, you're younger than me. And it says you're a girl. Not that I judge :P

(If you haven't noticed I'm not Lady rarity Pony. I'm really RaccoonBL! *DUN DUN DUN!* I'm just copying his about me profile. However, all the things I have said about me are true. :))

(Also, for the most part, you seem to be my type. If you wouldn't date me, I would at least love to have a friend like you at my school. And youngness schmouness. Age is but a number.)

(edited)

As much as I would like to say beauty is only skin deep, I have to admit that there needs to be physical attraction or it's not going to work. If a man had the perfect personality but I was not attracted to him? Sadly, he would be nothing more than a good friend. And vice versa. If a man wasn't attracted to me but enjoyed my personality, I would not be embarrassed to be "friend zoned". We all have our rights.

With that being said...

• My height or taller
  • Long hair
  • Male (I somehow feel I need to clarify I'm a hetero female)
  • Facial hair
  • Chest hair
  • Thin, lanky and sinewy or TOTAL BEEFCAKE
  • Intelligent
  • Humorous
  • Not clingy
  • Can take the lead sometimes
  • Understands that I enjoy alone time
  • Likes to wear suits
  • Into pokemon and ponies (hopefully!)
  • Dark hair
  • Preferably older than me
Etc etc Edited by SkySong
  • Brohoof 1

(If you haven't noticed I'm not Lady rarity Pony. I'm really RaccoonBL! *DUN DUN DUN!* I'm just copying his about me profile. However, all the things I have said about me are true. :))

(Also, for the most part, you seem to be my type. If you wouldn't date me, I would at least love to have a friend like you at my school. And youngness schmouness. Age is but a number.)

You seem like a nice guy :D I'd like to know someone like you IRL as well :D
  • Brohoof 1

i prefer a girl that has a shapely butt ;P and nice features.

who is caring and friendly, nice, easy to listen to, intelligent, has an awesome snse of humor (like mine)

and who is a little tomboyish kinda like rainbowdash!!