Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your Reaction: FiM moves to Boomerang

TheMisterManGuy

How would you react if Hasbro decided to move FiM to Boomerang since that network will be getting a major overhaul soon. If Boomerang can get into more homes with this upcoming relaunch, then I'd be all for it. Until then, I think its best if it stayed on Discovery Family in the meantime.

Do I have to pay for Boomerang? If no, I'd be pretty happy about it!

I currently don't have Discovery Family. It'd be great for it to be on a channel I have.

Edited by Banul

To my understanding, Hasbro owns 40% of the Discovery networks, hence why the show and others owned by Hasbro owns are still airing on Discovery Family. I could be wrong on that, though. Anyway, if the show did move to Boomerang, I'd be pissed since I don't get that channel. Thank God for YouTube if this should this happen.

To my understanding, Hasbro owns 40% of the Discovery networks, hence why the show and others owned by Hasbro owns are still airing on Discovery Family. I could be wrong on that, though. Anyway, if the show did move to Boomerang, I'd be pissed since I don't get that channel. Thank God for YouTube if this should this happen.

I suspect Hasbro will hold on to part of the channel after the shows all ran their course, at which point, they'll sell their remaining interest back to Discovery. Seasame Workshop did the same with Noggin. Shortly after it introduced The N, SW sold whatever stakes they had left in the channel back to Nickelodeon.

I think it would be a terrible move, Boomerang is for old shows like the Flintstones, Pokemon, and shows like that. FiM is from 2010, it's not old enough for Boomerang yet. In my opinion. ^^"

I think it would be a terrible move, Boomerang is for old shows like the Flintstones, Pokemon, and shows like that. FiM is from 2010, it's not old enough for Boomerang yet. In my opinion. ^^"

Boomerang is getting a major overhaul early next year. It's going to be like The Hub was when it started out, a family co-viewing network with both old AND new content. Its going to have original programming for the first time, and is going to be a second flagship next to Cartoon Network. Hell, the international versions of Boomerang have already been airing premeire programming for years.

• Brohoof 2

Wouldn't care. I only watch boomerang for shows I can't find online too often and FIM sure as hell isn't one of them. Since I can find it online, I wouldn't be bothered since I could just watch it online. But I don't see why it'd be bad. They don't like totally edit everything down or anything. The only issue is not everyone has the channel, and even then I don't think it'd be too expensive to have; but that's not the point. The points that most people can watch it online so it wouldn't be a problem in the slightest even for those with the channel.

Boomerang is getting a major overhaul early next year. It's going to be like The Hub was when it started out, a family co-viewing network with both old AND new content. Its going to have original programming for the first time, and is going to be a second flagship next to Cartoon Network. Hell, the international versions of Boomerang have already been airing premeire programming for years.

Really? I had no idea. Care to link your source so I can read up on it? ^^

FiM is already on Boomerang here in Norway! XD

And here in the UK. :3

(Well, it was. I think we get it on Tiny Pop now or something)

Edited by Hansel

I wouldn't care. I get both channels anyways.

Same. And I don't really watch tv too much anymore anyways. I only watch it when I really feel like it. I can find most shows I like online so there's no point really in watching tv. Unless the site/sites I use to watch any show is acting up or I'm not in the mood to wait for video players to load or whatever I'm not gonna watch tv.