Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

rainbow rocks Will The Sirens Return?

ClockworkMLP

Not in a movie or the show itself I'd think. At the least they'll get a comic return like the changelings. It seems like only one villains made a return as of now and 2 antagonists. Since Discord was 'reformed' there's more of a sort of reason to keep him around. The two antagonists were defeated and left. Though in the case of the sirens they pretty much went through a fate like the changelings so there's no chance of them showing up again. Unless the EG verse shows up in the show itself's canon.

• Brohoof 1

There's a possibility that the Sirens may have a cameo appearance or be shown in a flashback sequence during the intro of the next movie. More interesting than that would be if the antagonist(s) in the next movie had some sort of interaction with them.

There's a good chance that they've split up since their defeat and gone their separate ways. However I don't think reformation is very likely with perhaps the exception of Sonata Dusk.

• Brohoof 2

I would love to see the Dazzlings come back. I absolutely loved them! 

I can see them potentially appear in the next EQG movie and appear if a side series is made. Anything is possible really ^^

Well first of all 'The Dazzlings' is just their stage name, I'd imagine they probably dropped it after they were humiliated at the battle of the bands.

The biggest problem is that they've lost their gems and their powers with them. If they are featured in another movie or side series the only realistic purpose they could serve is if they were reformed or acted as a source of information for another character. Most likely a villain.

I think it would be cool if they help Twilight against the villain in EG3 and then return to Equestria, get turned into ponies by Discord, and become Twilight's servants. They would maintain the castle, help Spike with the cooking, and run errands. Plus they'd get their own personal quarters customized to their liking.

I would rather have a movie where Sunset Shimmer has a Face-Heel Turn and dates the Human version of Tirek. Sunset and Tirek go into supermode and the girls have to gain the respect of 6 dorm-masters and to get items that they can use to open the basement that has a secret box with a special power in it. Think about it, Shimmer+Tirek equals evil. Also, it would make slightly more money because of Wierd Al.

I would like to know what happened to them and why they didn't disappear since their true forms were destroyed it seems...I am not too sure. I wouldn't bet on them returning though. If they do then I hope they are not reformed and are probably unapologetic.

Edited by Silver Letter

I would rather have a movie where Sunset Shimmer has a Face-Heel Turn and dates the Human version of Tirek. Sunset and Tirek go into supermode and the girls have to gain the respect of 6 dorm-masters and to get items that they can use to open the basement that has a secret box with a special power in it. Think about it, Shimmer+Tirek equals evil. Also, it would make slightly more money because of Wierd Al.

I really don't think Tirek is in the other world because, um..... I really don't want that...

Also, in their backstory it said they got banished and obviously can wait out the banishment AND Twilight left the portal opened so they could easily escape.

I just got done watching RR for the umpteenth time, and I saw something very very interesting that I never caught watching it before.

During Welcome To The Show the Dazzlings transformed into their Siren forms, but once they summoned the sort of "projection" things from their amulets, I saw something that makes me believe they will indeed return.

http://youtu.be/rjmsThcOGTQ?t=2m48s

As you can see at 2:48, that is when the amulets glow. But take a closer look, and you'll see that the power actually came from Adagio's amulet, and then spread to the other two. After being defeated, Adagio takes her amulet with her. So this leads me to believe that if they can somehow fix her amulet, it will allow them to fix the other one's or make new ones. Which ultimately leads me to believe they will come back.

I understand this is kind of a stretch, but this animation looked to me as "intentional, but subtle". Let me know what you think!

#BringBackTheDazzlings!

• Brohoof 2

I think it's possible like many things, but I don't know if it's super likely.

I don't know if I could even really seem them returning just to be there without their amulets, and with their amulets, even less likely. 

But as others have pointed out, they have left the potential for them to return, I just can't see it happening personally. Especially since I feel like they would be dealt with before they could get to much power this time, due to them being much more easily recognized now.

That would be a really cool idea, to explore Equestria's mythological creatures :o 

Hopefully we see them again, whether that be in the EQG spin-off or the next movie :D 

I would love to see a finale with all the villains including Tirek c:

I just got done watching RR for the umpteenth time, and I saw something very very interesting that I never caught watching it before.

During Welcome To The Show the Dazzlings transformed into their Siren forms, but once they summoned the sort of "projection" things from their amulets, I saw something that makes me believe they will indeed return.

http://youtu.be/rjmsThcOGTQ?t=2m48s

As you can see at 2:48, that is when the amulets glow. But take a closer look, and you'll see that the power actually came from Adagio's amulet, and then spread to the other two. After being defeated, Adagio takes her amulet with her. So this leads me to believe that if they can somehow fix her amulet, it will allow them to fix the other one's or make new ones. Which ultimately leads me to believe they will come back.

I understand this is kind of a stretch, but this animation looked to me as "intentional, but subtle". Let me know what you think!

#BringBackTheDazzlings!

I actually noticed that too! I thought it was kind of odd how they did that, you might be on to something

• Brohoof 2

• 3 weeks later...

Mmm, I doubt we'll see them in the main show. We haven't even seen Sunset Shimmer yet in the show's canon, so something tells me we won't see them anytime soon. However, we might see them return in a new movie, or the comics.