Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

rainbow rocks Will The Sirens Return?

ClockworkMLP

I have a good feeling they'll be back and @takai makes a really good point. I'm pretty sure they'll be back in the next or future EQG Movie. Or Even a future possible side series (would love to see that)

Taking from what he said, theyre taking precautions in case they ever want to bring them back, whether through another EQG movie, the fabled equestria academy, or even the mlp comics. This also makes since because they mentioned (I think in the RR commentary) how they screwed up in the first EQG by tying everything up because they didnt think they'd be making another EQGs movie, so they tried to leave it more open (like the free-travel portal, twilight saying "it's only goodbye til next time", etc.)

Edited by NotoriousSMALL

• 3 weeks later...

I would rather have a movie where Sunset Shimmer has a Face-Heel Turn and dates the Human version of Tirek. Sunset and Tirek go into supermode and the girls have to gain the respect of 6 dorm-masters and to get items that they can use to open the basement that has a secret box with a special power in it. Think about it, Shimmer+Tirek equals evil. Also, it would make slightly more money because of Wierd Al.

I dont think Sunset and Tirek would be dating. We can't have the exact same thing happen with the mystery box! But that would be an interesting fan story or comic!

I am so ready to see the Dazzlings meet human Discord and hatch an evil plan. Then Discord will meet his draquonaquis self and also learn the magic of friendship. At the end he will become a loved teacher at CHS. For the sirens, they should growl at Discord for becoming loved and disappear again.

Taking from what he said, theyre taking precautions in case they ever want to bring them back, whether through another EQG movie, the fabled equestria academy, or even the mlp comics. This also makes since because they mentioned (I think in the RR commentary) how they screwed up in the first EQG by tying everything up because they didnt think they'd be making another EQGs movie, so they tried to leave it more open (like the free-travel portal, twilight saying "it's only goodbye til next time", etc.)

Doesn't that mean the sirens will be able to go to the pony world and feed off of stronger Equestrian magic? Im assuming its stronger because unicorns and alicorns (and maybe pegasi) have their own magic. It would be awesome to see Celestia or Luna face off with them!

• Brohoof 1

Doesn't that mean the sirens will be able to go to the pony world and feed off of stronger Equestrian magic? Im assuming its stronger because unicorns and alicorns (and maybe pegasi) have their own magic. It would be awesome to see Celestia or Luna face off with them!

Well first they'll have to find the portal, if they even know the portal exists. They have to be wondering how equestrian magic got here!