Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Alone or taken for Valentine's?

RainbowMau

I agree with the other poster  discount special valentines day only  chocolate is awesome! (so are the super cute valentines day plushes that go on sale)

I've got a special somepony but whether we'll celebrate it with anything fun , I don't know yet. This year we had a really nice valentines day ^_^

i won't be alone but wow you guys, valentines' isn't really that special. it's just the same as any other day. like, if it takes some bastardized holiday for people to show the affection towards another then that says a lot about them. 

we can organize a little get together on skype on that day and just hang out, if anyone wants :P

I'm going to be alone, but to be fair, it's not like I'm actively seeking a relationship. I'll also probably be too busy for that mushy stuff anyway with all the projects flying around!

I'm single now, as I have been for the past 20.75 years. I doubt that's really gonna change in the next few months, even though I really wish it would.

I say that out of skepticality, and not cynicality, of course.

• Brohoof 1

i won't be alone but wow you guys, valentines' isn't really that special. it's just the same as any other day. like, if it takes some bastardized holiday for people to show the affection towards another then that says a lot about them.

Exactly.  Valentine's is completely arbitrary and meaningless.  I can't believe how important it seems to be for many people.  I don't need corporations and the media to tell me to express my love for someone.  If I had a romantic partner, I would express my affection for her every day of the year.  Valentine's would come and go, and I probably wouldn't even be aware of it.  Hell, I didn't know it was my birthday until someone on these forums told me...

Anyway, I'm single.  Alone and miserable.  Always have been.  Always will be.

Valentines day.....*flashback to previous valentines* OH GOD WHY D: 

Erm, it's not really special it's just a holiday to show more affection to the person you love albeit you should be showing your affection and loving that special someone on a daily basis not just on a specific day. Valentines day is a gimmick sure it's a 'romantic' holiday to an extent but it's just a way to grab money off of people, I can understand if you haven't had a special someone to share it with but don't let that get you down! I'm sure you'll be fine you just got to wait for that special someone right? 

Just enjoy the smooth ride of having not to spend copious amounts of money...^_^ 

Aside from that I doubt I'll have anyone, last year was the release of the Titanfall Beta so.....I was pretty busy :3 

Again you don't need to have a special someone to be happy as long as you have your friends, family and the people you care for that should only matter :) 

• Brohoof 1

I don't really care about Valentine's Day. When you have someone you love it should be Valentine's Day every day. Valentine's Day is overrated. They only care about earning money that day.. (It's still nice to get a present tho, but it's nice to get a present everyday :P)

• Brohoof 1

I have long distance relationship with my girlfriend, because she lives in the future! Of course I am taken!

Ok, now seriously - I have no idea if I will be taken or not. Probably not, because there are little chances I will meet the girl I have crush on on that day. But I don't mind it. It's day like everyday and the Valentine's Day itself was made just to boost sales of certain things. 

• Brohoof 2