Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Alone or taken for Valentine's?

RainbowMau

I would really love to be in a nice relationship with someone I really would... then again who wouldn't? I know taking risks sometimes equals reward. I know patience is key as well but I just haven't met any girls in a long time or anyone new for that matter. Almost everyone I know is in a relationship. I don't mind being single but I would love to be in a relationship with someone who equally liked me back. I have a desire but at the sametime its not a number one priority either. It would be nice but I have other things to be focused on as well.

Guess that is something I will just have to be continually patient about and hope that special someone may cross paths. Its a comforting thought and hope in the least its nice to think on how things could be you know? I will just have to wait and see I suppose.

Edited by Gone Airbourne
  • Brohoof 2

Alone. Like always.

Which is sort of good. I avoid relationships cause I'm afraid that I'll screw them up.

But,I still can't help but feel that I want someone to cuddle with. :(

I'll be taken in a wonderful long distance relationship. We won't get to spend the day together because of the distance, but that's okay. I get to see him over Christmas.

For those of you who keep saying really negative things like "I'll be single forever," you should probably change your attitude. That negativity isn't attractive, so it wouldn't be surprising if you do stay single if you behave like that. I'm my boyfriend's first girlfriend and he's 21, and we met online in a really silly coincidental situation. Don't look for someone just because you want to be able to say you have someone, be patient and just talk to people. 

Well fuck me but I'm gonna say I'm valentine less as I always have been

I've been slapped by girls on valentines day

Hit by one at 14 years old

And a well know friend who is a girl of mine betrayed me and kissed a boy who gave her flowers and a

Lot of sweets

So yeah forever alone

But at least being single I can focus on my life and say f you valentines day

Valentines day just seems a waste of time to me

Edited by NeutralNoob

I will be alone and I don't care at all.

Valentines day just seems silly to me, honestly I wouldn't be too worried about being single, single is actually nice! Just enjoy the time you have here in this crazy world. No sense wasting it worrying about relationships and such.

I mean that's just my thoughts, I know others feel differently.

• Brohoof 2

I will almost certainly continue my 20 year tradition of being valentineless, as I have never had a girlfriend (technically), never been kissed, and generally I will probably still be a sociophobe come then so I uhh... doubt I'll ever have any plans for any valentine's day. /cry

• 4 years later...

This year I was alone, but next year I should still be taken, as long as I don't screw it up... But my BF loves me too much to break up with me unless it was serious. But I doubt that will happen! :wub:

Edited by Banjo

I have absolutely no idea. Not really banking on anything though. Over the years of my existence, Spring has yet to arrive for me. Good luck to the idiot who somehow does win my heart though. They're sooo going to need it to put up with me. But if they're really the idiot of my dreams, they'll love every minute of our time together. Good or bad. :P

• Brohoof 2

11 hours ago, Partialgeek514 said:

I was alone this year, and I expect I'll be alone next year, though I hope I expect incorrectly. :D

Well, was alone this year, but not  the year before. Next year, no idea...

• Brohoof 1