Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Creepy stuff that you saw/heard

Teen Buscemi

A few years ago I was at my dad's ex-girlfriend's house with my sister in the living room watching T.V. and there was the master bedroom to my right and the kitchen to the right, which looped around to behind the living room. I looked over into the kitchen and as I was looking back I saw something crawl across the doorway.

I actually just came to a realization. At my dad's house I was in my old room reading a book before bed and I saw something with a brownish-wrinkly face peek around the doorway in the corner of my eye, and when I looked it was gone, I put the book down and went to bed.

Another time I was home alone in my dad's room drawing with the door closed and I heard a loud BANG (like super loud) and I went to go look at what it was and the door was creaking open, something hit the door so hard it opened.

As for not mysterious or paranormal stuff, my best friend's sister recently told me she was out walking in the neighborhood and she came up to my house (which is on a corner at the edge of the neighborhood, woods everywhere, no street light, etc.) and she said this beaten up car came around the corner, rolled down the window and said hello to her, she said hi back and he asked her if she needed a ride home, she got really nervous and told him that she was actually coming to visit her friend (me) and that she was running late, and the dude was like "ok" and drove off, and she said she contemplated running into my yard and up to my house so I could let her in.

Me and my friends use to do creepy stuff. On the weekends, usually after games of manhunt, we'd go to one of our friend's house (4 of us in total) and sit in the road in front of her house and talk four HOURS (like til 2am and shit), and one night I got the genius idea for us to crawl into the very dark ditches on the side of the road when cars go by. We did this about three times. The first car turned out to be a cop car, who stopped at the end of the road and waited for a while. The second slowed down, but then sped up and went around the corner and didn't even stop at the stop sign. The third just picked up speed, but did stop. I might add that the next day my friend told me that when he went home there were cop cars shining spot lights in ditches and in the woods.

When I was younger, at my old house; I would see a shadow running down my hallway and into the bathroom. I bad seen the movie "Scream" at the time and was terrified it was Ghost Face coming to kill me. Once I got over that fear and saw the shadow again, it ran into the bathroom and I gave chase. Went right through the back wall he did. Now whenever I'm in my horse pasture on summer nights, I see the same shadow staring at me, causing me to draw my machete in fear.

That and the melting man scene from Dragon Ball Z. *shivers* I'll never get that fucking scene out of my head.

I got a few stories from my friends,

One time my friend, his brother, and two friends, they were on their boat night fishing down a river, they ran out of fuel so they were looking for it, then a little bit after they heard a laugh, almost a cry, and then a fence rattling as if something was shaking it, needless to say they got the HELL out of there once they filled that sucker up.

And going back to the times we'd sit out in the middle of the road and talk, I'd gone home at around 11pm but my friends stayed out later, the next day he asked me if I was hollering outside (which makes sense because we'd do calls to each other, and the neighborhood is relatively small), I said no and he got a scared look on his face, and he told me what happened, that night he'd gone back to were we hung out at (about 2am, everyone else had recently left) looking for his phone that he'd lost, when suddenly he heard some horrific howl coming from the woods (towards my house which is on the edge of the neighborhood, facing woods), and he said "it sounded exactly like one of the bigfoot howls"

One time my best friend said while his grandfather was hunting, he was up in a deerstand (bout 30ft up in a tree, tree is probably 60ft, the tree line), and he said he was looking at the stars when suddenly he noticed that some were moving ever so slowly across the night sky, and he realized it was a black, triangular aircraft silently hovering just over the treetop. pretty creepy.

He also said he was at his grandmother's sitting out on the porch with his cousin, it's like a closed in porch with screen and all that, and his grandmother's house is surrounded by VAST fields, and woods in the distance. He said they both saw a saucer shape above the tree with a few lights on it just above tree level probably 100ft away, and they watched it slowly descend into the woods, he told me his first thought was to run.

Oh, i really hate this creepy stuff, But since you guys shared, i fell like i have to.

So, here is the house,

Cool huh?

So me and my friend lived there for about five months during this summer, we split the house in half, so he got the second floor and i got the first floor.

Nothing special really happened until we had lived there for about five weeks, after that we heard three knocks in the wall, every single night, always at  the same time, so we asked our friends to come over so they could hear it too, and they did. Ofcourse we started to freakout, because the knocks started to get louder and louder, so one night, one minute before the knocks usually started we went out of the house and looked around, and we heard a mechanical noise behind the house. and the three knocks started. with tears in our eyes and cellphones in our hands ready to dial 112 (911 in the us) we looked around the house. 

And there it was, standing about 30cm tall, our lawnmower.

the ninth week is were it all started, It was the first night i would be sleeping alone in the house, i had the dog with me sleeping in the chair next to my bed. 
At about 02:11 my receiver started playing  static white noise (like the ones you hear when people talks about ghost in amplifiers,)(It's always on, always have been) and it got loud, really fast, so i threw myself from the bed and turned it off, this were the first time it had done this, and there i was, in the middle of nowhere all alone. starting to panic. so i took the dog and we crawled down in the bed. I fell asleep pretty fast, and woke up the next day.  

And i were so scared the day after, i could't focus on anything.

But it really isn't that weird actually, this is something that could happen, electronics isn't always reliable, but why it happened the first night i slept alone and why the dog didn't react to it is the thing that really creeps me out. 

And then it was time to sleep again, every electric thing in the house were un-plugged. 

And i had a hard time falling asleep, and i think around 00:00 i fell asleep, and then i woke up

I woke sitting in my bed staring in to the hallway. and there i saw a figure, about 2 meters tall and the limbs chopped off, it were more like a doll than a human, no textures and no face. almost like it were animated. dark orange.

So i closed my eyes and rubbed them, then i opened them again slowly and it were still there, about 3 meters in front of me. 
I freaked out, i screamed like i was being assaulted, then the dog got scared of my screaming and started to bark.

My friend slept on the upper floor and came rushing down, probably as scared as me, by now the thing was gone, 
We talked about what happened and drank some coffee, and we went back to sleep, again i fell asleep really fast, and that's not like me.

Oh, and yeah, after the thing happened, i watched the clock, guess what it was? 02:13, so i probably woke up the exact same time. <- for reall!

I cant really explain what happened those two nights. The first night i guess the amplifier just malfunctioned, and the second night i had some nightmare because i had slept bad and were traumatized and for some reason i sat up and imagined things... I really don't believe in ghosts, not at all. but those things that happened those nights still creeps me out.

After that nothing really happen, five light bulbs broke, always when we were standing under them, so we bought LED because it were so creepy. those things can happen, nothing special... right?

The fire alarm went on two times, still nothing special.

We had an open fireplace to, on it it hung one of those things you poke in the fire with, it hung on a metal pole on the fireplace, about 15cm in from the edge of the pole.
It fell down twice. the pole tilted slightly upwards, so i have no idea how, but when metal gets hot it changes shape or something... 

One night, after about five months, on a Monday, my girlfriend woke up in the middle of the night, sitting in the bed, then she heard banging on the door (the door were always closed since i saw the figure) and she woke me up. (I never bothered to ask what time it was, I don't know if want to know that...) nothing more happened that night, that night were also the last one i spent there. i couldn't stand it anymore. 

I know how hard it is to read something like this and believe it, but i swear, upon everything i own, that this is true. 

I do not believe in ghost or supernatural things, but i can't really explain this ether.

I'm almost crying now. :( 

Love, Celery

Edited by Celeryjack

My brother and I used to play hide and seek in the dark when we were younger, and we took it very seriously. We would close all the blinds, cover all lights (microwave, oven, tv, etc), and had very well set rules. One night it was just my brother, his friend, and me, and we decided to play. As our eyes adjusted to the pitch black, slight silhouettes could be made out, but generally you could be a foot away from someone and not know they were there. So my brother is it, and I'm sitting in the corner of the kitchen hiding. His friend yells safe, and I hear the two of them talking in the living room. As they're talking, the door to our walk in pantry starts to slowly open. I can see the silhouette of a large-headed man holding a knife and walking towards me. Literally frozen with fear, I just sat there ready to die. When this knife bearing man got close, my brother came in and flicked on the light. The man pulled off his mask to reveal he was my brother's older friend who had been hiding outside unbeknownst to me just so they could scare me. At this point I was crying, and obviously didn't want to play any more. I've never been more scared in my entire life. 

Okay okay, I got a little tale of my own... to be completely honest, the ENTIRE EVERYTHING that happened was COMPLETELY my fault, I guess that's what  I deserve for uhh... heh dabbling into what one might call... black magic? necromancy? Yeah either of those fits. So I had a point to prove to a friend, so we went out to the graveyard at well about midnight, maybe a little before, maybe a little after, not entirely sure. So I do my thing, My friend's just standing there probably thinking "gahd this guy is such a fucking loon", and BABOOM it goes batshit crazy. The shadows rose up (y'know, shadow people? I've dealt with them my whole fucking life believe it or not they have been fucking harassing me for years now :\  ) So these shadowed figures just start fucking getting up, crawling out from behind stones and shit, my friend has fucking shit his pants at this point and I'm just standing there perplexed as to the horrendous shitstorm I just conjured just.... they... all just looked at me, honestly it wasn't that they were pissed or even gonna fucking do what I say they were just standing there all like... "dafuq u wake us 4 bro?" My friends already freaking running at this point and I'm just like... standing there symbols all on the ground and shit I kick them all down just to try and... y'know make them just go back to their eternal slumber or whatever, As cool as you'd think I'd be with this whole black magic situation-I wasn't. As much as I dig and dig and poke and prod at the dead, I'm totally fucking terrified of them. So I turn and run I get into my friends house and I just sit down on the bed and we're both like "okay lets never talk about this again".  Stumbling across ghosts on accident is one thing, deliberately summoning them like a fucking idiot is something entirely different. Just... I learned not to fuck with the dead anymore... well at least with black magic and necromancy. I mean I still wanna get into this whole parapsychological techy gizmo watchafucks but I'm leaving the dark arts to people who umm, actually have reason to summon the dead. Since then I dumped the dark shit, and just... well actually a pretty much stopped with the arts altogether, PRETTY MUCH stopped, there may be a case or two where I I tried contacting the dead, but failed. And honestly, I'm freaking glad it failed because I have been dealing with spooks and spectres my whole gahddamn life and I AM NOT TRAINED IN THIS FIELD OF PARANORMAL FUCKERIES. Leave the ghosts to the professionals and keep them AWAY from ME!