Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you think of creating a MLP-MMORPG?

Lemon Slices

All started when I was playing AOTTG(for who don't knows, its the tribute game made for the famous anime Shingeki no Kyojin - aka Attack On Titan), and an idea flew through my mind:

Why not crate a MMORPG of My Little Pony?

It could be amazing!

The fact is that AOTTG is made from Unity, that is one of, if not the best 3d software.

The player would choose a race and a form(mare, stallion, foal), create an avatar, and play in servers!

I personally tried to deal with it, but... I ended up frustrated.

If someone knows how to deal with Unity and/or 3d modelling software, please answer this topic!

post-29838-0-23932200-1416167682.jpg

There already is an MMORPG for MLP however it is not really much completed I think. I've tried it before. Unicorns can teleport and they have some fighting styles while Pegasi can fly. I've only played as a unicorn before so I don't know much about Earth ponies or Pegasi in the game except for what I've seen. I saw it once featured in Equestria Daily. That is how I discovered it

All started when I was playing AOTTG(for who don't knows, its the tribute game made for the famous anime Shingeki no Kyojin - aka Attack On Titan), and an idea flew through my mind:

Why not crate a MMORPG of My Little Pony?

It could be amazing!

The fact is that AOTTG is made from Unity, that is one of, if not the best 3d software.

The player would choose a race and a form(mare, stallion, foal), create an avatar, and play in servers!

I personally tried to deal with it, but... I ended up frustrated.

If someone knows how to deal with Unity and/or 3d modelling software, please answer this topic!

attachicon.gifdownload (1).jpg

Eh.

I have enough grinding I have to do in the ones I already play. I don't have time to add another one on top of them.

It would be nice for such a game to exist with a great level of detail and accuracy but since there will likely never be an official game to do so then I don't think we'll really get to experience the full potential of such an idea.

Hehe, I just searched it. OMG, its amazing! Really. The characters, design, all is very beatiful! I should try this someday, when my internet get better. In Unity, too. Very nice!

it is amazing *dreamy sigh* I can't wait until the official release so I don't have to wait any more.

but don't worry, I'm sure you'll have time to get better internet before it's release. :)

• Brohoof 1

what are you talking about?

they let people play the game temporarily a few times.

to show off the game and to give it a test run.

I haven't had the pleasure of attending one of these yet, but I want to.

• Brohoof 1

You know what's sad, I just realized that their last stress test was after I starting watching mlp, ugh I wish I kept up with news then, I could have played it.

Hey, really, IDK. "Their"Who do you are talking about?

Context dear Parodier, when referring to a stress test and talking about a game their would most likely be the developers of LoE. I will make myself much more clear in the future, I just assumed that people could understand who I was referring to.

Thanks, A. Dazven. But I think that was me that should apologize for not understanding you in the first place. This topic is melting, and I didn't see another answer you got about it. Sorry!

Edited by Pony Parodier

Thanks, A. Dazven. But I think that was me that should apologize for not understanding you in the first place.

I get so caught up typing something that I rarely go back and check what I typed. As well I got a bit miffed in my second post and came off a bit condescending(it's been one of those days, I don't usually get annoyed like that), I apologize for my attitude as well as not making myself clear enough(I forget not everybody is me and knows exactly what I mean :lol: ).

Nononono, I should apologize.

Really man, I didn't see an answer you gave me earlier, cause I was holding two topic and both was melting. I checked up and really; That's my fault.

And now I am flooding this topic.

Edited by Pony Parodier