Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Any plans for Black Friday?

simply creative

My black Friday plan is to just relax! Me and the hubby (God he hates when I call him that! LOL!) have the day off. If the weather is good, maybe we'll do some yard work and rake ten million and two leaves. Maybe we'll just sit on the sofa and watch old movies all day. It's all good. (God, I hate that phrase!)

• Brohoof 1

My plan is to stay home. I'm sorry but I find Black Friday to be a waste of time. I honestly don't think it's worth setting up a tent in front of the store for days just to find a deal. No disrespect for those that like doing that though but it's just not my thing.

• Brohoof 3

Sleeping. Black Friday is the absolute last day of the year I want to go anywhere on. People get absolutely crazy because materialistic items go on sale more than any other day of the year. Every holiday season you hear horror stories how people have been trampled trying to get the one special thing they absolutely have to have to have the perfect Christmas. Ungh.

• Brohoof 5

Wow....

I can't believe that the majority of you guys dont even like black Friday.

I won't be camping because honestly that's just rediculous.

I'm just going to wake up at 7am on Friday, when the crowd reduces and get what I need.

Plus they have overstock of the items that are on sale,which means that for sure it will take a while for them to get out of stock.

Edited by DR0ID-P0N3

I'm sure I'll be up by the crack of noon. What is this 7am you speak of though? You mean there's a 7 in the morning, too? 

Seriously though, I'm more excited about a day where the family all gets together for a delicious meal than the "stuff". Although, I will probably be buying a bunch of fabric if it goes on sale to make plushes as Christmas gifts, but online, because damn, people be crazy.

• Brohoof 3

Well, my family and I have a history of getting up early for Black Friday and this year will be no different. Headed to Target at around five or six in the morning. It'll be fun, though I don't really want anything. I just like tagging along.

• Brohoof 1

Honestly Black Friday is to much chaos, and waiting combined for me. So I probably won't be going much of anywhere in particular, my parents may, who knows, but I personally don't have any plans. I may end up getting dragged along, but honestly I don't plan on getting much.

I might just see what kinda deals show up online, and stick with that ;p.

I know some pretty hardcore black friday people though, and yeah, I couldn't do that..

• Brohoof 2

I would be the guy that sits in the parking lot, just to watch how stupid people act.

In all seriousness, all my shopping is done on the internet. A lot less chaos, and a lot less worry.

• Brohoof 2

Sleep, sleep, and more sleep. Because Thanksgiving into Black Friday I'm going to be working a twelve hour shift where I likely didn't get any sleep from in between the shift before.

It's hard to believe, but I have pretty much everything I ever wanted. I recall making a list of all of the big things I wanted a couple or a few years ago on here, and I have all of them all. I'm struggling to think of what I'd even want beyond them now. I mean aside from clothes... xD

Edited by Envy

Well, I have zero money and yes, Black Friday has some GREAT deals. I went last year a little later in the day where everything cooled down with my Grandpa and we got quite a few things for an awesome price.

I usually try not to go out Black Friday. Everyone is rude, snobby, and ungrateful. There has been some people around my area that has gotten trampled and kids have died. Its violent. Thankfully last year when me and my Grandpa went, and it was later and cooled down, there was shockingly no one at the mall. The lines were short and there was still some great stuff for sale that wasnt sold out. I actually got some great Christmas gifts. 

Pretty much no plans for me, unless someone wants me to go....later on at least,

• Brohoof 1

If I go out in the morning, refer here. I live in Tennessee, I'm pretty sure thats legal...

If in the afternoon, I could do some looting. Everyone will be counting bodies anyway.

lel

I ain't going out that day. Fuck that!

Edited by Indigo Racing

.. and I'm just a European passing by this thread.  :blush:

(Un)fortunately, Fortress Europe doesn't have any such thing as Black Friday. There is, however, a lot of struggle at the local Toys R Us.  ^_^

Edited by Guest

.. and I'm just a European passing by this thread.  :blush:

(Un)fortunately, Fortress Europe doesn't have any such thing as Black Friday. There is, however, a lot of struggle at the local Toys R Us.  ^_^

Same here :(

We don't have Black Friday here, but places like Amazon will probably be doing sales for new games, consoles, smartphones and other tech gadgets.

I will just be buying things online when Black Friday does come :)