Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you sell your soul to Devil to find love?

RainbowMau

No, it would not be fair for someone to have to be with me.

I'd be more like "This stuff is actually real? This is some big elaborate joke, right?"

Love can be hard to find. However, friendship is harder to find (yes I'm quoting this from a movie that has Owen Wilson in it). Would not sell my soul for love as I do not seek it  :maud: .

Edit: How would one enjoy love if he had no soul? 

Edited by JonasDarkmane

I don't think I can answer the question without first having a slew of other questions answered.

Does a soul exist?

If it does, then what is it?

What exactly would be the effects of not having it?

Do I have to give it up now, or after I die?

What exactly do you mean by love? For all I know, all I'd be getting out of this is a puppy.

• Brohoof 1

I'm atheist and I don't believe in God, Satan, Heaven or Hell, but I'd definitely do the deal, I'd offer even something more not only to find love, but also to be young again.

Actually, this question has been lingering in my mind for a very long time. Like,seriously.

This is going to get deep.

Uhh, I always wanted to find true love.

But I will never do anything stupid.

One of my friends was very depressed after his break up and he was never the same person again after that. How one person could change a mans life.

He actually killed himself after 3 months.

That girl was a total bitch anyways.

For this 3 months, he begged for forgiveness,only to get turned down.

And yeah.

The ultimate solution for forgiveness to him was to show how he would take a bullet for a woman.

And he did.

So, no. I would not sell my soul to a devil.

Because if you think about it, finding true love is on THIS life. (if you do believe in those reviving stuff, I don't but here is my only way to express it.)

For the next and next and next life, you won't even know that you were trying to search for this one person.

Anyways, I think love is a pain.

It isn't forever.

Really.

I'm an atheist, but I'll humor the question.

Nope, I wouldn't. Love is a great thing to find, but I don't need a significant other to be happy. I have friends and family and that's all I need. Anywho, I'm only 17 so I have all the time in the world to fall in love. Selling my soul would be a waste of time at this point in my life and selling it if I'm 60 and still single would be pointless.

Having a special somebody is great, but you don't need one to be happy with life. A lot of people forget that.

why would i want to sell my soul to the devil to find love? for one thing i already found love and for two you can't personally trust the devil it would be like trusting a genie and you see what happens when you make wishes to a genie everything comes with a cost if you want to find love just let it come to you first in the form of friendship :)

Being one of the few Christians in this thread, this is a big hell no for me. (Get it? Hell no? Hell? Satan? No? Dang it...)

Selling one's soul for a few years of love, only to be tortured for all eternity, is a horrifying prospect. So, no.

That would be a glorious NO; of course that is if one believes in the concept of a soul which I'm on the fence about.

As it stands I don't need love to run my everyday life. If I find love I'd welcome it and cherish it, but I'm not desperate to find it.

I am Lucifer

Lucifer.JPG

And today I'm offering a special deal for everyone.

Sell me half of your soul today as a down payment and I'll find you love in the next 24 hours. After three days, if you're not satisfied, I'll refund you the portion of your soul's worth.

If you are not comfortable with paying the entirety of your soul after the 3 day period, we can set up a monthly payment plan.

• Brohoof 5

I am Lucifer

Lucifer.JPG

And today I'm offering a special deal for everyone.

Sell me half of your soul today as a down payment and I'll find you love in the next 24 hours. After three days, if you're not satisfied, I'll refund you the portion of your soul's worth.

If you are not comfortable with paying the entirety of your soul after the 3 day period, we can set up a monthly payment plan.

You just made my day, that is freaking awesome! That kind of reminds me of the Iron Will episode now that I re-read it :P

• Brohoof 3

Nope. Even if he didn't trick me and gave me who I want (I already have who I want :wub:), I wouldn't do it, although I'm sure he'd try to fool wih my thoughts a bit like discord would.