Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A food you cannot eat anymore

~Sugar Sprinkles~

I absolutely love mozzarella sticks but as of lately, the string cheese keeps getting lodged in my throat to the point where I can't swallow or cough it back up, so lots and lots of choking is the result which turns me off from eating it. I tend to choke on almost every food I eat (no matter how many times I chew or how slow I eat), so food overall is kind of gross. 

I also love spaghetti but chewing it makes me feel sick to my stomach. 

Well, it's getting to the point I'm thinking of giving up Pizza.  I still love it, but it no longer loves me.

Also, waaaay back in the Jurassic era (when Nixon roamed the land), I was a freshman at college.  I said to myself "Now that my mommy won't find out what I am doing, it means I am an adult! I will go to my 1st keg party!" (Those days 18 was legal for 3.2 beer.  Only reason I can think of the stuff ever existed)  Every time somebody asked me if I wanted X to drink I said "Sure!" because I didn't want them to think I was a baby & couldn't drink.  I mixed beer, wine, homemade brandy, hard liquor & jungle juice.  BAD idea.  I vomited forth everything but my soul (& came close to that) .  To this day, the smell of red wine gags me & I can only drink white wine (Oddly, none of the other stuff bothers me)

Kids, a nickel's worth of free advice.  When you are old enough to drink, beer or wine.  Choose freely, but do NOT try to mix them.

Corn. Used to eat those everyday. Now, I cant even finish one cob without my stomach being all upset.

Shrimp, Squid, and crab. I don't know what happened, really. A shame too since I loved these. Now I get all puffy, itchy, and its hard to breathe.

I don't think it's popular in the USA, but in Ireland there's a kind of sausage-like meat called "pudding".

There's white and black...the main difference being that Black pudding is made with the animal's blood...it's also known as "Blodod pudding"

Anyway, there was a certain make that I used to adore..."Denny White Pudding".

But I got sick after eating it a couple of times for no apparent reason - just bad timing, I think. It wasn't food poisoning, as my family ate the same food.

Anwyay, as I was getting sick the second time, all I could think about was the taste of that pudding.

Ever since then, the taste just reminds me of getting sick

ALTHOUGH I did have it about a month ago and I actually kinda enjoyed it again, so that's nice :D

• Brohoof 1

Well, it's not a food, but a drink,

See, there's a coffee shop in Colorado called "The Human Bean." They have really good Snickers Granitas, but every time I drink one, I get this huge stomach ache and the feeling like I need to vomit. :/

• Swiss cheese, I liked the taste of the cheese a long time ago, but then I started to hate the taste of it, because of it's bad aftertaste

Sheperd's pie (maybe with cheese on it as an exception), i used to like the taste of it, but now I just don't see the good part of the meal and whenever I try to eat a bit of it, My belly's getting full of it and it does feel anoying

Brocolis, While back in my life, there was this little interest of me in the vegetable, but there was this moment that made me hate the vegetable in it's entirety, and now I'm just in war with that vegetable, and sometimes my parents force me to eat them, with goddamn steak! :( (which I hate because of the roughness of the meat)

• 3 months later...

I'm lactose Intolerant as well, get really bad stomach ache and lot of farting (which is embarrassing) :blush:

For some reason I feel really sick whenever I eat grilled bell peppers, weird

I don't think it's popular in the USA, but in Ireland there's a kind of sausage-like meat called "pudding".

There's white and black...the main difference being that Black pudding is made with the animal's blood...it's also known as "Blodod pudding"

Anyway, there was a certain make that I used to adore..."Denny White Pudding".

But I got sick after eating it a couple of times for no apparent reason - just bad timing, I think. It wasn't food poisoning, as my family ate the same food.

Anwyay, as I was getting sick the second time, all I could think about was the taste of that pudding.

Ever since then, the taste just reminds me of getting sick

ALTHOUGH I did have it about a month ago and I actually kinda enjoyed it again, so that's nice :D

I use to eat some when i was a kid. Then discovered how it made and, most importantly, with WHAT. Then i get disgusted and never eat them again, same thing with pate.

• Brohoof 1

I can still eat cheesecake, but one time in cooking my friend gave me a plain cheesecake topping, and i left it a while before eating it, i think it got too warm, but i felt ridiculously sick. i feel sick whenever i htink about it too. 

I used to love fried eggs and scrambled eggs. Now I can't stand them. I can only have them if they're, like, in an omelet or some shit.

I use to eat some when i was a kid. Then discovered how it made and, most importantly, with WHAT. Then i get disgusted and never eat them again, same thing with pate.

I know what's in ti - luckily it doesn't change my opinion on it :3

• Brohoof 1