Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pinkie Pies' face; pink then normal color?

DashingDarkness

Am I the only one to notice that pinkies face turns pink one scene, skip a scene, then the very next scene is the same but her face is back to normal?!?

If I can get the time right; around 54:24 in the movie when they are getting ready for their big night. After Rarity polishes her nails and etc, pinkie is spraying something (perfume I guess) over her face and she turns pink, then they are shown the box of their elements as accessories, the scene is the same but her face isn't pink anymore.

Anyone else see this??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7rl5nnzfmk

its at about 0:37

I assumed it's like when her hair goes straight because she is upset/sad (it poofs right back to normal when she cheers up).

So, when she overdoes it with the foundation, it goes back to normal when she sees the jewelry, and gets excited/happy/extra cheerful.

~Pinkie Pie has strange powers. :)

It is called a visual gag, they are never that permanent. If a character's appearance changes, like getting wet/dirty/bruised, they go back to normal once in like the next 10 seconds.

• Brohoof 1

She wiped a hand over her face in the meantime?

I'm more concerned about right before that; Rarity puts on lipstick and that's gone the very next second. 

I don't think it needs to be taken too seriously for a musical montage. :D:)

• Brohoof 1