Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Blue Pinkie Pie?!

Lemon Slices

hey guys!

Another creation, hot from the oven, from ME, PONY PARODIER!!!!

Aren't she pretty?

post-29838-0-47202600-1416265863_thumb.jpg

(Observation: JPEG format sux, but bmp, the best, dont appear in the forums)

(Another observation: WE will decide her cutie mark!)

(+ Observations: She is not finished! I will put Twilight-like wings on her soon!)

Here it is, an alicorn version of her:

post-29838-0-55133200-1416267208_thumb.jpg
Edited by Pony Parodier
  • Brohoof 4

Can your image editing app Save As... a 24-bit (16.7 million color) .png? If it can, and has an optimize option, when doing so, try that.

It should wind up about the same size as a .jpg, but without any blurring. The .png format is compatible with the Internets (and this forum's image uploader).

Not having a cutie mark yet is a good idea. Opens up lots of possibilities for a name. :)

I can't think of anything right now, tho, but I'll post again as soon as inspiration strikes. :D

• Brohoof 1

Can your image editing app Save As... a 24-bit (16.7 million color) .png? If it can, and has an optimize option, when doing so, try that.

It should wind up about the same size as a .jpg, but without any blurring. The .png format is compatible with the Internets (and this forum's image uploader).

Not having a cutie mark yet is a good idea. Opens up lots of possibilities for a name. :)

I can't think of anything right now, tho, but I'll post again as soon as inspiration strikes. :D

Yeah, the cutie mark will be decided as soon as a good name appears.

I was thinking on "Bluie Cloud".

And another thing: I was thinking on switching alicorn wings to pegasi wings, cause alicorn wings are serious and don't combine with the shape of Pie.