Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have you turned anyone into a Brony?

Chivalry Knight

Sorry if this thread had already been made. Couldn't find it if it has...

So has anypony here went up to one of your friends, teachers, parents, siblings, etc. And said, "YOH! Check this out!" Then they actually like MLP and start watching it and stuff?

Ive gotten my sister and possibly one of the teachers in my school to like MLP XD

I say possibly cause i requested that he would watch A Brony Tale on netflix and he did, and he was all like "Yeah, I think im gonna sit down with the niece and watch this." I'm so excited to possibly know a brony teacher :D

• Brohoof 1

I recently turned my friend into a Brony. Which I think is a pretty impressive achievement if I do say so myself. Because the funny thing is he used to just outright HATE the show. He even said that Bronies were a bigger disgrace to masculinity than gays.

• Brohoof 2

Nah, nobody. I can't say I'm too interested with turning somebody into a brony either. I've met a fair few bronies in real life throughout my time in the fandom, but that's it.

Edited by Odyssey

My boyfriend.

After I first went through that phase where I at first thought My little pony was just another one of those dumb little girl shows and then I was convinced to watch it from a friend and its way different than I thought. I fell in love with the show so much. I actually started watching it at my boyfriend's house, kind of making him watch it to see what he thought about it, and he like fell in love with it too. He assumed the same I did and I was telling him how wrong I was and its NOT how I thought it was  :lol: 

Now me and him are just big MLP addicts. Lol

• Brohoof 1

I made my best friend watch some 'My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic' and he really liked it (and still does).

He denies it, but I know that he really likes it  :fiery:

• Brohoof 1

I tried turning one of my friends into a brony, and she's a hunter jumper* (horseback rider), yet she said she was fine  the way she was :1. She's also a tomboy, so probably wouldn't have wanted getting into that.

Edited by SparkWolf

Me mum and me best friend.  My friend was a very funny case.  I don't live near him anymore, so we just text and email.  I told him all about my experience with discovering the show.  At this point he had never seen it.  A few weeks later, he texts me and says, "I guess my favorite ship would have to be Flutterpie."  I'm just like:

Surprise.gif

Now we talk about the show all the time.

My 2 little brothers.

When I first started watching it about 2 years ago they walked into my room and saw it and laughed at me. So I told them if they watched it and still hated it they could keep laughing at me and I wouldn't care. So they did, my brother Carson instantly liked it, it took my other brother Jaydon about a couple weeks to admit that he liked it too.

Now we bond over mlp so I'm happy about that.

Edit: lol just remembered this. Made my best friend (I have like 3 best friends...this one lives in Washington) watch an episode of mlp cause he would constantly make fun of it. I didn't care that he would poke fun at me for it but I wanted him to at least watch it before judging; I made a deal that I would watch Witches of East End if he watched an episode of mlp.

That didn't work out for him, he said he only survived half of Too Many Pinkie Pies before he turned it off because he wanted to strangle Pinkie. He said she was super annoying and every time she talked he wanted to cut off his ears. :nom: and she was my favorite at that time...I laughed so hard when he told me that.

Edited by Cupcakes14

I accidentally made one of my friends into one, basically he said something about it being a show for gays and girls and i said go watch it yourself, not expecting him to, he watched it and became really into it, at first it was kinda creepy just how much he was into suddenly into it. He then found out about fanfics and basically said something along the lines of, "I'm gonna read ALL the fanfics!" Needless to say he stopped reading them after he found the more "Explicit" ones. I did warn him :)

Anyway that's my story about accidentally getting someone to watch the show.

EDIT: Why the potato tag?

Edited by Tempest Shift