Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Favorite Five nights at Freddy's character?

~Sugar Sprinkles~

So yeah, which one do you love the most?

I choose Chica :3 I dunno, I find her more scarier and creepier than the other Animatronics and yet, she's kinda cute too. I also like the newer Chica, for I find her pretty. She definitely gives me more of a fright than the other ones  ;) I just find her to be more creepier when you see her getting closer to the office. The older Chica that is. Newer Chica is just cute. Not creepy. 

I've had countless backgrounds on my laptop of Chica too :P

Balloon Boy

jk no one likes balloon boy

You should make a poll!

My personal favorite are the Bonnies. Toy Bonnie is just adorably creepy and Bonnie is creepy and awesome. :squee:

• Brohoof 3

I personally love foxy with both his designs. If he offered, I would befriend him and spend every night at Freddy's to hang out with him.

I also like FNAF2 Chica or "Toy Chica" as the game calls her. Old Chica is cute in her own way, but I think they made Toy Chica oddly sexy IMO. Not saying I'd actually do that, but Scott did make her look a lot... You know.

• Brohoof 1

Phone guy? :P

In all seriousness, I'd have to go with Foxy considering he usually had the creepiest stare. >_<

• Brohoof 2

Freddy is my personal favorite but I like all of them. I've also taken a liking to Toy Bonnie, he's adorable. But other than that, I also really like the phone guy, his humor was spot-on for me. 

Edited by WheatleyCore
  • Brohoof 3

Balloon Boy

jk no one likes balloon boy

You should make a poll!

My personal favorite are the Bonnies. Toy Bonnie is just adorably creepy and Bonnie is creepy and awesome. :squee:

Yeah, I realized I should have made a poll. I did not really think until after I made this post xD

• Brohoof 1

I personally love foxy with both his designs. If he offered, I would befriend him and spend every night at Freddy's to hang out with him.

I also like FNAF2 Chica or "Toy Chica" as the game calls her. Old Chica is cute in her own way, but I think they made Toy Chica oddly sexy IMO. Not saying I'd actually do that, but Scott did make her look a lot... You know.

Yeah, my 10 year old cousin is like in love with Toy Chica. His oldest brother loves the game and has been playing it and my 10 year old cousin was saying how "hot" she was and how "pretty" she was xD lmao

Bonnie is my favorite. I find him to be the scariest out of the animatronics to me, but that's about it regarding why I like him. Foxy is also pretty cool, but like I said; Bonnie is my favorite.

Hell yeah man. Bonnie is best animatronic. UuU

• Brohoof 1

Yeah, I realized I should have made a poll. I did not really think until after I made this post xD

If you edit the original post of this topic and click Use Full Editor, you can still create a poll by clicking Manage Topic Poll off to the right.

Edited by Blue Moon

I have the most affinity for Foxy. I think the reason I feel that way has partially to do with the game play, partially to do with the lore. He has the most unique AI as well as attack sequence. This has also carried over into FNAF2, which is awesome. In the original game, as the nights progress, Foxy is the biggest threat to you. If you don't check him properly on the cameras, he'll get you. And even if you do get the sequence right, if you don't get the amount of checking right, he'll constantly drain your power. I also think his pairing with BB in FNAF2 was genius. He's not too much of a threat in 2, unless BB gets in. Then you're a dead man. I suppose all this would bother me if I'd ever actually played the games, and possibly have the opposite effect, making him my least favorite character. However, not being able to play due to the fact that my computer wouldn't be able to run a game like FNAF, I've only watched let's plays other people have done, which has been a ton of fun for me. In my situation, Foxy's sort of a wildcard. A wrench in the works. He's one of the components that can can really mess you up if you're not careful. Or even if you are. He can throw off your pattern. And as a viewer rather than a player, he makes it really interesting to watch.

The other part that makes me like him is more to do with lore or theories. It really makes me feel sorry for him. So Foxy sprints to your room, right? And he's the only one who does, right? I'd heard a theory that the reason for that is because his lower half is basically just endoskeleton. The top part is fabric, but a lot of his endoskeleton is exposed. But the lower half of him is almost entirely endoskeleton. The Phone Guy says that since being an endoskeleton without a costume is "against the rules at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza," the animatronics will try to stuff you into a Freddy Fazbear suit since they'll see you as an endoskeleton without a costume. It's been theorized that since Foxy is half endoskeleton without a costume, that if the other animatronics found Foxy, they'd see him as being without a costume and try to stuff him into a Freddy Fazbear suit, breaking him and his components. For that reason, he needs to sprint down the hall in order to get you, but avoid being seen by the other animatronics. It kinda makes me sad that he's alone and isolated like that. So that's why I like him.

In turn, I also feel sorry for Mangle. I feel like she kinda got the raw end of the deal. I think this was probably to draw a parallel between old Foxy and new Foxy, but I still feel sorry that Mangle had to be subjected to a bunch of bratty kids who can't keep their hands to themselves, and thus, she has to remain in a state of disrepair like that.

I also like Bonnie and Chica. Also Phone Guy. I think Phone Guy is amusing. For whatever reason, I was happy when Phone Guy said that Foxy was his favorite, and I think it made me like both Phone Guy and Foxy just a bit more. Incidentally, I think the least interesting character is probably Freddy himself, believe it or not. I don't dislike Freddy, but I just think I like him the least.

Though I said that I particularly like Mangle, I think FNAF2 is still a bit too new for me to judge where the toy characters, BB and the Puppet fall on my list of favorites.

Aaaaaand, I'm just gonna leave this here. Cuz I can. (Yes, I did that.)

Definitely Foxy I love that he's a pirate fox and just his overall design and the way he runs down the hall to come and kill you. Also going with what SparklingSwirls said I also am a fan of foxes. I loved Todd in Fox and The Hound and well who doesn't love the Pokemon Eevee evolutions which look like foxes.