Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Anyone have any diseases or health problems?

~Sugar Sprinkles~

GERD. Sometimes it's no big deal and other times it is pain and misery... 

I don't have it chronically or anything, but if say I eat spicy food and the drink too much pop or something it burns the back of my throat to beat hell!

Also, I had it every now and again when I was younger (a kid) and couldn't swallow and would end up choking on my food.

No physical problems or anything, but a ton of mental problems. Social phobia, EXTREME social anxiety, schizophrenia (really this one is shit-the voices are fine... maybe if anyone wants I'll explain why I'm not schizophrenic, but why a psychiatrist would think so.) General autism, aspergers, severe undiagnosed mood swings, probably bi-polar. Heh. Yep.

I have been diagnosed with ADHD, but hey...who hasn't. Amirite? 

The doc who diagnosed me also tried to diagnose me with Asperger syndrome without running any kind of testing on me. So I demanded that I be tested. After a 7 hour battery, we determined two things: 1) my processing speed is in the 91st percentile and 2) I definitely do not have Asperger syndrome. Not that it would have been a bad thing...I just wanted to be sure and so going through the battery of tests was worth it to be sure if I had it or not.

I guess as far as physical ailments go, none currently. I was, however, hit by a car when I was 11 and it dislocated my shoulder joint. The impact didn't actually break any bones, which the doctors were extremely impressed with. I think it was because I always drank lots of milk so I have really strong bones. I still find it amazing that I took on a Honda Odyssey and suffered no broken bones. Of course my shoulder was useless for a while since it did all but destroy all the tendons and ligaments and I do have an ugly scar from the operation but I am thankful to be alive after that little ordeal over 11 years ago :)

Edited by Space Woona

-I'm pretty sure I have some type of thyroid problem, but I'm too lazy to go and get checked. I've been meaning to go, just to be on the safe side since my mom has thyroid issues.

-my hands are always cold; most of the time they're at the point where it's painful to bend my fingers.

-major social anxiety. I have really bad physical symptoms: really horrid blushing, unable to breathe, sweating, shaking. The biggest problem of my life, it really hurts my self confidence since I'm always paranoid of what other think of me, which sends me into panic attacks sometimes. I'll be going to see a psychiatrist for it starting next month. What fun that'll be. I'll probably start crying and panicking the moment I try and talk to the dude about it.

Social anxiety, people are nope, but thats due to some other childhood thing
Something is wrong with my feet, I talked to my dad about it and he hypothesized that I could be missing some essential lubricant in the joints in them (but hes not a doctor xD). They occasionally seize up and that really hurts, plus every single step I take is accompanied by a multitude of clicks and creaks from them :P
There are probably multiple things wrong with me but I aint going to the hospital, the doctors are terrifying. xD

• 3 weeks later...

I have asthma (mild, but exercise triggered), severe depression, panic disorder, ADHD, OCD, Avoidant Personality Disorder, I'm still a bit agoraphobic and I deal with insomnia a lot.  :blink:

I have... lots of stuff. Eheh...  :please:

I've been suffering from chronic depression for over 7 years, which over time has given me some other mental problems such as anxiety and paranoia. But I've recently been correctly diagnosed and getting some proper help, so I got that going for me :P

I have mild congenital Asperger's syndrome. I also have a slight hereditary allergy to pollen that gives me a runny nose every spring. And, I have diagnosed myself with asociality. It seems to me that a pattern has developed where my subconscious does everything it possibly can to make me socially unacceptable. It's almost like I didn't become a brony by choice, but by compulsion. Needless to say, I'm a societal outcast. I also used to suffer chronic depression that was so bad, I'd shut down (literally) for hours at a time. I literally just closed the store front. I'd keep my facial expression the entire time, but I wouldn't move or speak, or show awareness for anyone around me. I also suffer from a condition I call hyper-awareness. I tend to think of every possible thing that can, won't, and/or will happen. This really overloads my brain, and I start crying no matter where I am. And I can't do anything to stop it.

So basically, I have a bunch of really annoying things that people have seen before, and a bunch of really annoying things that nobody has ever seen before.

Edited by TheAnonBrony

When I was a newborn I had a seriously bad case of malaria. Just Google the symptoms and I guarantee I had them. The doctors said I should've died. I was also supposed to die at three years old, but with some blessings from above I'm still alive and kicking.  :yay:

I have Asthma as well, not really a big problem unless I overly overexert myself. :P

I'm certainly not a skinny fella either, but my weight's always been relatively well-contained... I get enough excercise to get by I guess. Would never even think of letting myself go completely. :wacko:

I'm fat and have a hard time motivating myself to fix it. More often than not it's easiest to buy food from the restaurant next to where I work than to go to the store a few blocks down. Between the travelling time and the cooking time it takes too long and I could be using that time to be on the internet or playing video games.

Maybe I'll fix the problem when I finally move out on my own though. :P

Physically, I have headaches on a near daily basis. I have some throat problems, some weird shit going on with my eyelid, and persistent warts on my hand. 1-3 of them just crop up randomly even after old ones are removed. 

Mentally, I've been diagnosed with social phobia, major depression and obsessive-compulsive disorder. I take medication every day to help me overcome these issues.