Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ouija Boards?

focus.alex

Lol I sorta wanna mess around with one, but I'd probably chicken out when it came down to it. I mean I know, I know it's like the whole Bloody Mary crap and whatever but I still chicken out on that stuff.

We were talking about ouija boards in my English and my friend has a jacket with a ouija board on the back of it. Apparently her and a group of people were messing with it during class one time and they "contacted" some 13 year old who was murdered.

Though I'm pretty sure someone just moved the piece.

Edited by Cupcakes14
  • Brohoof 1

(Just my opinion here, don't mean to sound nasty)

So people use Ouija boards to communicate with ghosts/spirits/dead things etc.

Yeah. Seems pretty legit.

Sure, even if it was possible to speak to the dead, then I'm sure it's through a piece of cardboard sold in shops for a few bucks and is in mass production. Y'know, something tells me they might not be true...

Also when there is no actual proof which I have seen which is anywhere near legitimate. Most of these are just incredible co-incidences. 

Meh, this is what I think anyway. I'm fine if other people wanna believe in this stuff, but it's just not for me.

• Brohoof 2

My siblings and I played with them a few times when we were little.  Despite the often one-sided debate about whether or not something supernatural is actually happening when a group sits down with an Ouija board, the doubt that does remain makes it a lot of fun.  I would love to sit down with some friends and do it again.  I'm undecided concerning various aspects of the supernatural, so doing these sorts of things tends to be a lot of fun (or just really creepy).

• Brohoof 1

I would never play with one of those. Not only is it forbidden to talk to the dead, but I believe that there are only malicious spirits who respond to ouija boards because theyre so desperate to manifest into our plane of existence, and those who claim to be friendly, angels, or dead relatives are only using trickery for you to allow them into our world, because how would you truly know if it was them or not?

The fact that ouija boards are mass produced doesn't affect the likelihood of it being a fake, you can make your own, people have done it before and it worked, or so they say.

• Brohoof 1

I don't believe in that sort of thing in the first place, but if I had a chance to play with a oujia board, I'd play instantly. Whether or not it's real or not doesn't matter to me, it just seems fun. 

• Brohoof 1

That's creepy, and in a way one shouldn't consult the super natural since religion :derp: .... Well not just that, but I've heard of terrible events involving people who played with one beforehand.

What if I ask it "what color is my underwear" :lol:. Notiing wrong with asking stupid questions :P.

• Brohoof 1