Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Any fried chicken fans?

Stone Cold Applejack

It's been a long time since I've eaten some. I ate Church's Chicken last Saturday, and it was goooooooooooooooooooooooooooood. But I also love Chick-Fill-a, but none of that in the country I live on  >_>

Oh yes, I think that fried chicken is really delicious, especially KFC's. I just love the flavour of the chicken there. x)

• Brohoof 1

I love fried chicken  :wub: , but I'm sorry KFC is terrible, at least the one by me is. The food I would get there would always be ice cold.  :eww:

And one time, I was getting mountain dew at the soda machine, looked in my cup, and saw what appeared to be little black eggs. That was so disgusting.  :eww:  :eww:  :eww:

I love fried chicken :wub: , but I'm sorry KFC is terrible, at least the one by me is. The food I would get there would always be ice cold. :eww:

And one time, I was getting mountain dew at the soda machine, looked in my cup, and saw what appeared to be little black eggs. That was so disgusting. :eww::eww::eww:

Must be the one by you. I've never had that happen to me before.

I can't have it. I think it has to do with being fried in peanut oil, but either way it (and foods with similar/the same textures) can never make it past my gag reflex. =/

Oh well, I love grilled chicken.

I love chicken tenders/ strips with cream gravy, but as fried stuff is harsh on my stomach I have to limit my intake. Otherwise I would eat that stuff all the time. Favorite place is a chain called Golden Chick :wub: .

Man this is hard.

Tbh, i prefer my dads fried chicken cause I've loved his chicken since I was little.

But, if it had to be from a fast food place...... I like Canes the best.

I hate fried chicken, but I like grilled chicken :nom:

What!!!!!!!!!!! How could you hate fried chicken? You are a nut job! :(

Kidding.

I love both, but i prefer fried over grilled, unless it was my moms grilled chicken cause she does it the american way. Real deal grilled chicken. ;)