Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Many good or few best?

Invincible

So here's a random question for all you. Would you rather have a few best friends, or many good friends?

If i speak of myself, i'll have to say i only have two best friends whom i care for deeply. The rest are out there. But i do know of some people who don't really have a focus on particular friends over others and prefer to have many good friends altogether.

Would you say you're the former, latter, or perhaps something else?

• Brohoof 1

I'd rather have a few best friends personally. Being around many friends makes me feel uncomfortable and not too close with all of them. Having some best friends who know you personally is much better than several different people whom you hang out with, but barely know. 

• Brohoof 3

I'd rather have a few best friends. One of the things I've always wanted is somebody who would always stick by my side. All of my previous friends are either unreachable or backstabbed me. Not only that, but I don't like having many good friends, as most of the time, they're either annoying or don't care for you all that much.

• Brohoof 3

I'd rather a few best friends, but actually in RL, I have many good friends. They're great and all but I'd love for someone to really close with. Like... inside jokes and crying together and watching show marathons together. I've never had a best friend, admittedly.

• Brohoof 1

A few best friends, that is how I lived my life, had 2 best friends since I was 13, but we all dropped out of contact like 2 years ago. Essentially we were like the teen version of the CmC   in terms of how close we were. :squee: Though I have had school friends and what not, but those aren't the same, more like friendly acquaintances who talked at school.

• Brohoof 1

I have too many "ok friends" that I can't ever do anything with. I guess they're more of acquaintances.

I'd prefer a few great friends.

Edited by SparkWolf

I'd have many good friends. I already have ENOUGH best friends. =3

It's always great knowing a lot of people. 

I would rather have very few best friends than dozens of good friends.

Edited by Royal Blue Jay

I'd rather have a few best friends as opposed to a lot of good friends. You get to form stronger, sometimes even lifelong bonds with a few people, but the more friends you have, the less personal you get to know one another.