Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open lost wingman

SilentFlight

OOC: http://mlpforums.com/topic/115854-ooc-lost-wingman/

Its a dark and stormy night. the clouds rolled in and started to pour rain as Blackfire lead her squadron on war Pegasi back from the battle of the Everfree forest. as they fly one of the pegasi goes lost wingman (or flew out of position and i now lost)  and is now nowhere to be seen in the gusty blaze. Blackfire then halts the Patrol and they evaluate the situation on how they can find the lost private. they divide into three groups Blackfire in the lead of one of them and her luintent and the general of the other two. they designate a senior Airpony to set up radio communications and to try to contact the missing private and to keep the other groups from getting lost themselves. the  lieutenant heads north toward ponyville as the general then heads west toward Las Pegasus and Blackfire's group heads back south towards the Everfree forest where she hope the private does not end up in knowing there still might be some rough zebras waiting to strip the equestrian armor  of of the private or and downed pony.

"We all must have hope that we will find her and bring her home" Blackfire said just before the groups disbanded

Edited by Blackfire
  • Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

" okay we're on it," device responded." you heard blackfire we're heading towards ponyville." she ordered as she took to the air.

"okay me and my team will take Las Pegasus,"  Gen. Flying Chaos said then turned to Blackfire," and you better take care in the Everfree, or you will be the one that needs to be found." with that she took off toward las pegasus.

Edited by Scare Effect

"Thank you for your concern but I think I can handle myself in a little forest" Blackfire stated proudly " just some filithy ass zebras and some trees won't scare me" "just make sure you report any finding to me ASAP and going go starting trouble the ponyville pony's are a little tramatized when the zebra's killed Fluttershy in front of everypony at the start of the war."

Edited by Blackfire