Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request Anypony who can make some WinAmp skins?

ZomBrony

Hey everypony. First, I need to let you know how seriously and precisely I customise my computer. I choose a character and then I theme every possible thing after that character. So I jumped when I found out that WinAmp has its own sort of feature like that (Specifically colour themes), and downloaded as many as I could. Now I've found and recorded some that satisfy me, but I just can't find one suiting enough for Pinkie Pie.

Wouldn't you agree?

3ximEPG.pngIt needs more blue, and it needs to be the right kind of blue. There's other pony themes I have too that I just couldn't determine at all. So I guess what I'm asking is just make one for everypony. I'd do this myself but the only specifically made programs I found are for older versions or different skins. And not everypony is required. Right now, I just want one for Pinkie most of all.

And when I say everypony.. I don't literally mean every character. That'd be way too much to ask, or at least in my opinion. But I'd like to see one for each saved theme I have.

JPqIuox.png

Edited by ZomBrony

It warms my heart that people still use Winamp. :catface:

Well it beats the heck out of Windows Media Player. x3 Especially for me. I found with the last days of my older computer and even with the new one that WMP glitches a lot. I was using VLC Media Player at first, but I stumbled across WinAmp at some point and it's far better. Or at least more user friendly.

oooh I like this, WinAmp really whips the lamas ass :P

But seriously, WinAmp is open every time I sit down at my pc so this would be awesome.

Same for me pretty much. x3

I could link you to the theme pack. :3 It isn't too big IIRC and it's definitely worth it. Exclusively pony themed would be better though. xP

Yea, currently my WinAmp is devoid of skin other than the defaults, I would do the same as you with customizing everything, but unfortunately Win8 doesn't support modded themes. I loved doing so with Win7, but it was causing a lot of issues with some hardware I had so I was forced to upgrade.

I will never Windows 8. xD I hate it. Thank God I've only used it on other people's computers.

And although you didn't really answer me, here's the link: http://winamp-color-themespack.software.informer.com/

I know the site may seem kind of shady, but it's safe. I've gotten plenty of things from them. Just be careful with the installer and say no to that first popup.

Edited by ZomBrony

I will never Windows 8. xD I hate it. Thank God I've only used it on other people's computers.

There's some good things to it, it really has played much nicer with my hardware and has really increased performance, but I miss some of the small stuff about Win7 that can't be done in 8 like the modded themes. Ah well, maybe Win 10 will be good, I hope lol

There's some good things to it, it really has played much nicer with my hardware and has really increased performance, but I miss some of the small stuff about Win7 that can't be done in 8 like the modded themes. Ah well, maybe Win 10 will be good, I hope lol

Nope. I refuse to believe anything good comes from Windows 8. :okiedokielokie:  That new layout ruins it.

Nope. I refuse to believe anything good comes from Windows 8. :okiedokielokie:  That new layout ruins it.

lol it ain't that bad, I hated on it for 2 years and I can say it really isn't anything special and has drawbacks, but it isn't like it is the devil or anything(that spot is reserved for Vista lol). Though everyone has their different experiences I guess.

lol it ain't that bad, I hated on it for 2 years and I can say it really isn't anything special and has drawbacks, but it isn't like it is the devil or anything(that spot is reserved for Vista lol). Though everyone has their different experiences I guess.

Can we please not talk about it? Just knowing the topic at hand makes me skin crawl..