Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Songs that pump ya up!

Teen Buscemi

Hi @(Marvel) Razzledaz!  I like your idea for a topic but the best place for a thread about music is in the Media subsection.  I already moved it and added a Music prefix for ya.  :)

I also have a song I'd like to add to the list.  Hearts on Fire is a great workout song that was featured in the Rocky IV movie which had a lot of superb motivational songs.  Here it is with a PMV involving my favorite pony.  Enjoy!  ;)

• Brohoof 1

I personally love 80s early 90's metal.  I discovered this band on Google Music named "Helloween" and I fell in love with this one song called "Anything My Mama Don't Like"

It just gets me totally pumped for anything recently.  I love the tempo, the energy, the vocals, it's just a fun ride.

Also why don't action movies have awesome metal music for their soundtrack?  It's always the conventional orchestral music or dubstep or bad rap or whatever.  If you watch Transporter with the volume muted with this ↑ music playing, it would be more awesome than the original music.  Am I right?

• Brohoof 1

There's a lot of songs that really get the adrenaline running. I'll just throw one out there.

Give this one a minute to heat up. It has several different parts to it so it would really benefit you to listen to the whole thing.

This is my current obsession when I wanna get pumped. I want this game to come out in the US soooooooo badly.