Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Best Scooby Doo Movie?

TheMarkz0ne

I would have done a poll, but there are way too many movies to count. I stopped the movie after Cyberspace. But to me, the best movie is the Witch's Ghost and Alien Invaders. I have fond memories watching these movies. I remember an old memory from over a decade ago. My mom and dead got us pet rocks after going out on some date and I lived in my old house before it got renovated... That was like in 2000. Don't ask about the pet rocks lol. The animation for the newer movies is lazy.

I think I remember the OLD movies. Like the 13 ghost ghost movie. It had Scooby and Shaggy with Scrappy and some chick who I don't know of right now.. But those movies were great too. Shaggy wore like a red shirt. 

It would be hard for me to pick from one of the first 3, Zombie island, witch's ghost, and alien invaders.  I've not seen any past that except 1 or 2, and I don't recall their names.

• Brohoof 1

It would be hard for me to pick from one of the first 3, Zombie island, witch's ghost, and alien invaders.  I've not seen any past that except 1 or 2, and I don't recall their names.

Zombie Island slipped my mind. I thought Witch's Ghost was first, but yes I remember loving Zombie Island.

Zombie Island, Cyberchase, and Witch's Ghost are all great, but some of the newer ones are really good as well like Abracadabra-Doo and Camp Scare. However, I'm a fan of all the direct-to-video animated movies (up until Legend of the Phantosaur; I haven't seen any of the new ones past that), as well as some of the older ones like Scooby-Doo Goes Hollywood, Ghoul School, and Reluctant Werewolf.

Basically, I love them all, and I don't know which one is my absolute favorite; all these movies were a major part of my earlier childhood.

• Brohoof 3

• 8 months later...

I haven't seen any Scooby Doo movies in years. I remember loving Zombie Island, Cyber Chase, and Alien Invaders when I was younger, so I'd say those are my favorites. I really need to watch them again.

I only have one movie on DVD that I received as a Christmas gift at an invitation party (some rich people Icelander party in Belgium) :D. I love that movie the most :D

Here is the movie :3: 

Scooby-Doo_poster.jpg

Zombie Island was pretty awesome
"Who opened the window?"

I actually do have Zombie Island as well on VHS, but it is now old is ruined :(

• Brohoof 1

The Witch's Ghost, On Zombie Island, and Cyber Chase are my top three. I can't say which is my absolute favourite, Scooby-Doo was one of my favourite shows and I really enjoyed those three movies in particular. I also recently went back and rewatched Scooby-Doo on Zombie Island; I faintly remembered it having pretty good music, but it's actually surprisingly catchy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkNask_pMKo

And as a slightly more embarrassing side note, Thorn was my first childhood crush... > _ >;

It's hard to choose :3

I'm so fond of all the old movies <3

I would watch them all the time. I can't really recall the names, cause I'm terrible with movie names :P

Anyway, I'll just say three that were already mentioned

Zombie Island

Ghoul School

Cyber Chase

Something that I really loved about Zombie Island, is that it was the first Scooby-Doo mystery I saw, with real monsters :3

1. Scooby Doo on Zombie Island

2. Aloha Acooby Doo

Why this one you might ask... well.. I just think it's hilarious. It is certainly one of the funniest scooby doo films imo

3. Scooby Doo and the Cyber Chase

I only watched the live action films and i loved them  :pinkie:  ( i didnt watched the two prequel films though )

The only animated film i watched was : Scooby-Doo meets Batman...and god let me tell ya : Its soooooooooooooooo boring !  :eww:

Definitely Scooby Doo on Zombie Island, I watched that movie sooooooo many times in my childhood. Something about the atmosphere always pulled me back to watching the film and I think it has some of the best animation in the franchise. Also, spooky zombies and stuff. Definitely one of the darker films in Scooby Doo. :P None of the others have matched it to me.