Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

making christmas merrier Making Christmas Merrier 2014 - Children's Holiday Crusade

Jeric

I donated $10CAD, which supposedly only translated to $9USD, but every little bit helps, I guess. This is actually a local charity for me since I live in BC Canada. I don't live in Vancouver, but it's within driving distance and I ended up at the Children's Hospital there a lot as a kid. I think it's great that this community does charity events like this, and I'm happy to lend my support.

• Brohoof 5

A little update/change to the prize drawing. To ensure compliance we are allowing non donors to enter the contest providing they mail a request to enter via postal mail to 

Poniverse Networks

Suite 248 
1641 Lonsdale Ave. 
North Vancouver 
BC V7M 2J5 
Canada

Deadline to receive is 12/12/14. Multiple requests are allowed provided they are mailed separately. Real name and address must be included and letter must be legible. 

Added additional Hints for $1500 and $2000. $1750 is kinda hard to hint. But that will be up shortly as well.

Next Solo Poll will be up tomorrow. Art of the Dress will be up tomorrow. 
  • Brohoof 2

10 minutes and you will hear me singing. I plan on redoing this in the near future as my mic seems to be .... needing a replacement :P

• Brohoof 3

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Jeric has gotta sing hahahahahahahahahahahah Jeric has gotta sing XD. This is gonna be fcking golden XD. Please I'm already pissing myself please save it for when Jeric sings please god :)

I'll just ... ahhhh ... drop this here. 

:please:

Thank you all for donating and making this a successful initiative. This was the least I could do. Now to plan the next one. :D

Click on the arts.

normal.png

• Brohoof 20

Omg hahahahahahahahahahahah the singing is amazing Jeric XD. Hahahahaahahahahahahaha omfg it actually is but I don't know why I'm laughing to death. Plus I just wet myself for laughing too much. :/

Edited by NeutralNoob
  • Brohoof 2

Thank you all for donating and making this a successful initiative. This was the least I could do. Now to plan the next one. :D

Click on the arts.

normal.png

lol that was awesome. Your singing voice sounds like mine ;)

• Brohoof 1

Click on the arts.

normal.png

This is my new Phone Ringtone :l Edited by The Snowy Lightwing
  • Brohoof 3

Hehe, listening to Jeric sing is pretty amusing. x) Then again, I do love most things that are hilariously bad.

It's also nice to know that we're almost half way there when it comes to the donations. You guys are a very kind bunch. ;)

• Brohoof 2

I'm not a singer, nor am I an elegant lady, or female, so I wouldn't be able to do any better. It's still amusing though.:D I do have to thank everyone who doesn't live in the Lower Mainland BC and still donated or will donate to this great charity. It is sure to make the holidays at least a little better for some BC kids.

• Brohoof 3

Some updates, I will be posting the 1250 Song Poll Soon, as well as what you just unlocked!. 

Changing their names won't help them .... SCS, Aquila, Spoon, or Lavo will read, record, and release a fanfic not to exceed 5000 words. The fic does have to meet Global Rule requirements (no clop or gore). Shipping is highly recommended. :P

A poll to choose your Admin Bedtime Storyteller twill be forthcoming. 

I got through five seconds before my phone cut it out. I am glad I did not hear the rest.

Thanks Jeric. :)

Listen to the whole thing, I do something funny toward the end.  :har: 

• Brohoof 2

Some updates, I will be posting the 1250 Song Poll Soon, as well as what you just unlocked!.

Changing their names won't help them .... SCS, Aquila, Spoon, or Lavo will read, record, and release a fanfic not to exceed 5000 words. The fic does have to meet Global Rule requirements (no clop or gore). Shipping is highly recommended. :P

A poll to choose your Admin Bedtime Storyteller twill be forthcoming.

Listen to the whole thing, I do something funny toward the end. :har:

Will have to wait a few days for more accurate internet.

Also am closet brony to my parents... So gotta be careful.

Edit: it worked that time! Thank celestial for headphones... But what did you do that was funny?

Edited by Pinkie Pie Rules

I wish I could hear Jeric singing, but of course I am at work =(

But anyway... 1750 dollars... guys, this is amazing, few days ago I really thought the donation won't go that far. Huge brohoof for anyone, who donated.

• Brohoof 7

Guys, I promise I'll get this all updated tomorrow morning. You broke 1750! I am speechless ... this forum ... this community!

So much love!

• Brohoof 8

Click on the arts.

img-3297078-1-normal.png

Single handedly the greatest thing my ears have ever heard :D 

Well done Jeric :) /)