Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hai :D

Kankuro

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?: Well, I'm new to the show and I wanted to feel like a part of the community so I searched up: MLP Forums, and bam!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Well I was searching the web and I saw a talk about Bronies, so I decided to check out MLP FiM and I enjoyed it!

Well, I'm an Australian.

I like Electro, Chillstep and some Pop.

I love sprint, and I'm quite good at it if I do say so myself XD (Hence my favourite pony being Rainbow Dash)

I love sport.

I love games.

When I think about it I love a lot of stuff :P

I love art.

And yeah, I can't think of anything else right now but I feel I'm going to have a great time on these forums :D

Nice to meet you all :)

• Brohoof 4

Welcome here on MLP Forums my friend :) I hope you will have wonderful time here with this great community of people ;)

Have fun ^_^

Hy 

Welcome to the forums mate :)

Thanks guys :D It means a lot.

• Brohoof 2

Welcome to the forums, bro! You'll have good time, I'm sure. And if you need help, don't be afraid to ask around. Have fun and make some friends :D

• Brohoof 3

Hi! If You need help feel free to message me, I will glandly lend You a...hoof xD 

You seem to be a nice guy, I am sure You will enjoy Your time here :) If You need friends feel free to PM me ^^ 

• Brohoof 3

Hai KingWolf and welcome to the forums.  :)  Rainbow Dash is a great pony.  She was my favorite when I joined two years ago and I still love her very much.  :wub: 

Feel free to explore and have fun!  :D

• Brohoof 3

Hello and welcome! I hope you like the mlp forums. It's a really friendly and helpful community.

Anyways, if you need any help with something, just send me a message!

Or you could refer ti my signature if you need OC advice. :P I'd love to help out.

• Brohoof 3