Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Let Me Draw Your OC CANON Style! ~CLOSED~

Venomous

Want to have your pony OC drawn for free in canon style?

Well, you have come to the right place!

Please give me a description, or reference photo, of your pony OC and I will draw them in the style of the actual show.

READ THE DANG RULES!:

1. A reference of some variation must be given for me to work with.

2. If you need the drawing done by a certain time, tell me. If not, please don't pester me  >_> 

3. I will only draw 1 pony in a picture at a time.

- I do not use bases. I sketch from a reference and trace it over digitally.

- If I brohoof your post, that means I am working on your request!

- If you already have a pose you want, please find a base of it.

- Bat pony OCs are accepted!

img-3280333-1-SWzPRfr.jpg

Edited by Royal Blue Jay

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First Blood!

1st one captures most if the design. The wings I'd like much bigger, proportionate to a Gryphon's or traditional pegasai. Her coat could be lightened up to more a storm-cloud grey. The mane cut I would like a little shorter, and on both sides of her head. It'd be cool if you could replace her pendant w/ the Alicorn amulet. Oh yeah, her cutie mark, if you can manage, looks likethis, except replace the top half w/ a Fibonacci spiral.

CWOD_Shrimp.png

I threw in another fan art of her if it would help and also tossed in a 3D model of her from LoE for reference. The last one is the stance I'd like used, give you something easy to work with. The size of the wings in this one works as the proportions I had in mind.  

post-18785-0-08219100-1416819671_thumb.pngpost-18785-0-04362500-1416819706_thumb.jpgpost-18785-0-95373800-1416819919_thumb.pngpost-18785-0-52503300-1416820370_thumb.jpg 

Best of Luck.

Edited by Denim&Venom

First Blood!

1st one captures most if the design. The wings I'd like much bigger, proportionate to a Gryphon's or traditional pegasai. Her coat could be lightened up to more a storm-cloud grey. The mane cut I would like a little shorter, and on both sides of her head. It'd be cool if you could replace her pendant w/ the Alicorn amulet. Oh yeah, her cutie mark, if you can manage, looks likethis, except replace the top half w/ a Fibonacci spiral.

CWOD_Shrimp.png

I threw in another fan art of her if it would help and also tossed in a 3D model of her from LoE for reference. The last one is the stance I'd like used, give you something easy to work with. The size of the wings in this one works as the proportions I had in mind.  

Best of Luck.

I'm extremely curious as to what game that is on the bottom left picture of the second spoiler, would you mind letting me know?

Back to topic, I completely understand if not but is it okay if you could draw my OC Scythe?

Here he is:

Thanks so much!

If you could have him with his head cocked to the side facing towards the "camera" and grinning, that would be amazing!

Thanks so much!

post-30841-0-35310600-1416821457_thumb.png

I'm extremely curious as to what game that is on the bottom left picture of the second spoiler, would you mind letting me know?

Legends Of Equestria, during the 4th open server event back in August. 

PLEAAAASE draw Bug Buzz~

237ded8173ff5e5f739ad760f02c8289.jpg

Here is some colouring:

e6aa50337fdbb1e241ed6885cb2b580d.png

Her eyes are more greenish-yellow, though.

I'd like her pose to be like this with her wings open and her back legs a little off the ground like she's taking off poorly XD A few bees buzzing around her head would be appreciated, but not necessary. Her expression should be very very happy~

Her cutie mark are two bee antennae sticking off the top of a hexagonal honeycomb, not the...stick...thing in her ref.

THANKS FOR THE OPPORTUNITY!~

Edited by Peri

It's been forever and a day since I made a drawing request, so I guess now is as good of time as any. :P

If it isn't too much trouble, could you draw Light Streak? I'll attach a photo of him. post-19338-0-80075700-1416831949_thumb.jpg

And here is his cutie mark

post-19338-0-15538500-1416831984.jpg

Thanks in advance!

Back to topic, I completely understand if not but is it okay if you could draw my OC Scythe?

Here he is:

Thanks so much!

If you could have him with his head cocked to the side facing towards the "camera" and grinning, that would be amazing!

Thanks so much!

It's a game called Legends of Equestria. It was an MMO that was in a playable beta state that lasted for about 3 days, it happened sometime earlier this year

Well, might as well, could be a nice reference picture for other requests and other things, cause I don't have the best pictures :P Anywho:post-28691-0-24501000-1416833312_thumb.jpg

IGNORE the Horn and Alicorn wings, he's supposed to be a Pegasus buuuuuut I lost my other picture that I use. Exactly why I'm getting this done xD Anyways, may I have it done in a way without showing his cutie mark? I don't have a picture of it (should probably get on that) and I don't want to hassle you with it. Thanks in advance ^^

I have one, if you'd be willing. :)

Here is a reference

I hope that his being an alicorn won't effect your decision.

post-20518-0-74435900-1416837218_thumb.png

Oh, and his cutie mark

3_plait_border_circle.png

Yes... it's a circle... it stands for unity

I don't particularly have anything in mind for a pose, just... something regal I guess.

I think that's all you need. I'll just be waiting.