Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Words you find gross

DubWolf

We all have those words we think are gross, sooo.

I really hate the word "scab", and in Spanish too :eww: (costra), ...*looks up in multiple languages like Swirly would* or in any language for that matter :eww:.

Edited by SparkWolf
  • Brohoof 2

1. "Finger"

2. "Grope"

3. "Job"

4. "Finish"

5. "Burp"

6. "Come"

Edited by Royal Blue Jay
  • Brohoof 1

I don't like the words poop or fart. I prefer to respectively term them "shit" and "shitting on yourself".

I saw this one YouTube Poop where the guy who made it bleeped out the word "Poop" because he didn't like the sound of it. I lol'd and now the memory of it remains. :lol:

Also, the word "private" has connotations of "private parts" to me. :eww:

• Brohoof 2

I'm sure it goes without saying but a lot of sexual slang makes me cringe. I know there's really not a lot between the technical term and the slang in those cases but it just doesn't sit right with me.

There's a few names I can't stand the sound of. Can't think of them right now but I wouldn't want to anyone. Don't want to offend anyone who might have those names.

There's also certain body parts I don't like to name simply because they remind me of the disgusting functions of the human body. And I'm not just talking about sexual organs. Humans are filthy creatures.