Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning A grimdark roleplay involving my OC as the main villain.

A goat

I have an idea of a grimdark RP involving my OC, Kozel, as the murderous psychopath in this story. I'm not 100% confident in this story, so I'm going to ask you guys to see if anything needs to be changed or not.

Here's a link to my OC's backstory: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/kozel-r7110

My brain is mush currently, so I apologize if this seems sloppy.

Story: A group of pony OC's decide to investigate the disapearances of any hikers that decide to pass by this one cave near a river. There has only been one stalion that has came back from the cave alive. He said there is a goat named Kozel with magical powers that lives there and kidnaps any pony/goat that passes by his cave. He says Kozel has a giant serpant, named slorthadon, that chases ponies into his cave and stands by the entrance to prevent them from leaving. He said Kozel then uses a knockout spell to put them to sleep, then strips them of all of their belongings and then ties them up. He then, based on their physical capabilities, decides which pony becomes his slave and which pony gets fed to his 200ft long serpant. The stalion said he managed to sneak past Kozel and Slorthadon while the serpant was chasing another unfortunate group of hikers into his cave and while Kozel wasn't looking. He also stated that Kozel was both the last (known) Tambelonian alive and the last member of a bloodline that was started by the Ruler of Tambelon: Grogar. But the authorities marked him off as crazy and sent him to a mental asylum.

So the group decided to see if the stalion was crazy or not. And once they arrive at the cave, it turns out the stalion wasn't crazy. A purple, 200ft long serpant chases our main characters into the cave and traps them there. They are knocked out by one of Kozel's spells. They wake up with their hands and feet tied up and all of their belongings taken from them. While they look up and see Kozel trying to decide who becomes his slave and who becomes food for Slorthadon. And one of ponies from the group will be eaten by the serpant, and the rest become his slaves.

And the rest of the story is basically about them trying to escape Kozel and Slorthadon while being tormented physically and psychologically by Kozel.

I am going to need about 5-6 OCs (not including Kozel)

Thoughts?

Edited by A goat

Cool. I wanna apply with my OC Renegade.

Could my character be an assistant to the main villian here? He could be like a servant or right hand (hoof?) man (pony?)

I enjoy causing chaos and have a few sadistic qualites in my head IRL.

My character i want to use if accepted: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/has-no-known-name-r7520

I'm not searching for people to roleplay with just yet, I was asking whether or not this sounded like a solid story to roleplay.

I'm not searching for people to roleplay with just yet, I was asking whether or not this sounded like a solid story to roleplay.

Well, clearly we approve. (Sorry if i seem like a smart a**. Its just my personallity)