Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request Coverart for Story

Ivysnake

I've been looking for somepony to make a Cover art for my story. I would do it myself, but I'm not the best user of Photoshop.  :derp:  Look, to be honest I'm not looking for Mozart, so if you just want to practice with it just do it (Please don't show me a little sketch of it, I already have my own xD ) 

Seeing as I haven't posted the story yet and whatnot (because of no art and still fixing up the fic), I would not like it if somepony stole my idea, so I'm giving you a vague idea of my Cover art description, and if you're interested in doing it, I'd send you the first couple of chapters and a descriptive idea of what happens in the story, and a my own sketch of it.

Okay, so basically it is a unicorn OC (F) that's dark red and a black and dark grey mane, facing off against a creature (not cowering. I would not like the protagonist to be frightened)  Now the creature is a bit like Audrey II in the plant sense, but is the vines from the Plunder seeds. it would be in the Everfree Forest, and located either in the Castle of Two Sisters, or even at the Tree Of Harmony. 

Now here's where you let your CREATIVE side out.

I have an idea of what the creature would look like (If you're interested, I'll send a picture. again I would not like a stolen idea) But if you have an even better idea then mine, feel free to ask me if I would prefer it that way (Don't do the whole thing and show it to me, just a sketch will do) The creature will have legs though (vines of course. think of  Squidward with bulkier spiked legs) Of course huge jaws, and an appetite for ponies.

...That last one was a joke. Although he does eat ponies.

You can have fireballs, vines everywhere, the Plant laughing, magic beams, go crazy. I will give credit and possibly use you in the future.

Send me a message or post here if you're interested. Sincerely, Ivysnake

Edited by Ivysnake