Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request Art-Trade or Request for me please!

EssieHiddles

Hello everypony!

I am not quite good at drawing ponies, so I thought maybe you could help me make my character for me. (I hope that didn't sound greedy) 

But I hope you can draw my pony for me as an request or art-trade!

Her name is Melody Mix, She is a unicorn and here is a picture (please tell me if I need more details and I will add them in)

dj_sh3_brony_base_by_selenaede-d5xv045.p

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I must say if you made that picture of her your almost spot on making ponies  :P  I would be willing to do an art trade but if you dont feel like doing an art trade I have a request shop. Only question I have is I am not quite sure what the cutie mark consists of.

I must say if you made that picture of her your almost spot on making ponies  :P  I would be willing to do an art trade but if you dont feel like doing an art trade I have a request shop. Only question I have is I am not quite sure what the cutie mark consists of.

I got the base online, and I am still trying to figure out what her cutiemark should be, (something simple) her talent is making music...

@,

Explain as to what music she makes. Is she a DJ? Singer? Violinist? All the above? Once I get that I can start on it as long as I get one back form you ^_^  

First thing, how did you do that? (mention someone?) 

Second, she is a dj and singer...

third, so you want to do an art-trade? 

@,

You highlight apart of the person's text in their post and options come up to either quote or mention them. Click mention and it will automatically add them to your post.

Okay I see what her cutie mark is now. Correct me if I'm wrong but headphones with the wires over a musical note?

Yes if your okay with that. Since its an art trade I'll put it top priority with my other requester's.

@@Sheogorath,

May I ask? Do you do requests?  

I have been known to request a thing or two yes.

I once requested for a free donut but it did not go over well because I did that after having eaten the said donut.

Edited by Sheogorath

@,

Aww why thank you! (The icon was an art-trade) The icon is my character Red Wolfwood

You make me want a wolf character now XD sadly I would have no idea where to start, I never drawn a wolf before

@,

Of course I will draw it...(I love drawing wolves....) so I will get started on it later (I didn't know you responded...whoops) so a dark brown mix with black? (I could also make a base for you and you can design it yourself if you like) 

@@Salacberry,

oh my goodness! I looooove it! thank you thank you!!!!!! 

sure! I'll do this for you (even though I am not quite good at ponies) The visor might be a bit difficult (I don't do hats that much q:) and the tunic also will be difficult (I never tried drawing clothes on ponies or any of my characters XD)

Edited by MelodyMix