Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Why isn't Blossom from PPG liked?

Harmony Spark

I always wondered this but most PPG fans I heard, they think that Blossom is their least favourite. Nearly all of the quizzes about PPG heck, even Powerpuff Grls Wiki says Blossom is their least favourite Powerpuff Girl. Buttercup and Bubbles are the most popular.

I understand that she may be boring because she's a stick in the mud or a bit too narcissistic. But she only wants to lead her sisters becuase she's the only one down-earth enough to do it. She's a great straight girl that the other's Girls personalities can bounce off of.

Personally, I don't know why because I think Blossom is a good voice of reason and a good leader, she's very smart and loving and she may be bossy but she only means well, so why is she being looked down by many fans? She's a great character in my eyes as well as the rest of the girls. So is it me or is it just their opinions?

I think it's important to keep in mind that "least favorite" doesn't mean "doesn't like." Apple Jack is my least favorite of the mane 6. That doesn't mean I don't like her. I like her a lot. It just means I like the others more. Likewise, as with any show with these kinds of comparable characters that you can rank in such a way, someone has to be last. I think you need to look at what people are actually saying about Blossom to gauge whether or not they actually dislike her or if it's just a case of them liking the other two more.

I liked all of the Power Puff Girls. Buttercup was my favorite and I can't really decide between Bubbles and Blossom for my second and third.

I will say this, though. Buttercup and Bubbles both have sort of quirks to make people like them. Buttercup is tomboyish and likes fighting, which for a superhero, a lot of people would wanna see. It kinda gives her the image of a badass. Likewise, I think PPG is a show that all genders can enjoy and I feel that those on the more masculine end of the spectrum are drawn in by a character like Buttercup because they can relate with her. Bubbles is just very random, quirky and off the wall. I think people like Bubbles for the same reasons they'd like someone like Pinkie Pie. She's just so random lulz. Blossom, on the other hand, is more normal. She doesn't really have the same drawing quirks that the other two have. I don't think she's a bad character by any means. She's a good role model and she's very likable. But she just isn't quirky. I think that may be why she's coming in third on some people's lists.

• Brohoof 2

It's just people's interests and opinions, I guess.

I, personally, think she's awesome. She's my favorite PPG.

But yeah, not everyone's gonna agree with our opinions. It's gay, I know.

• Brohoof 1