Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Left or Right Handed?

Stormlight

Are you left or right handed? I'm left-handed :yay: And it's always a shocker to see somepony else who is a fellow lefty :catface:

I want to know what hand you write with :D

YOU'RE LEFT HANDED?

Omg... I am too! And I know the feel, everyone makes that weird look when they see how I write everything with my left hand :lol: 

• Brohoof 2

YOU'RE LEFT HANDED?

Omg... I am too! And I know the feel, everyone makes that weird look when they see how I write everything with my left hand :lol:

I KNOW! :P It like I am a new species or something. They always think lefties write ugly :(

• Brohoof 1

I KNOW! :P It like I am a new species or something. They always think lefties write ugly :(

Nonsense, it is not a matter of hand You are using. But I have to admit that I do write ugly :lol: 

• Brohoof 1

Deja vu. I think iv'e already posted on this topic! Anyway, to answer your question, i'm Ambidextrous, as in, i can use either hand to perform all kinds of motorics, be it something involving writing, boxing, wrestling, etc.

• Brohoof 1

I'm left-handed too :lol: , me and my sister are the only left-handed ones in the whole family. And I can confirm that my handwriting is pretty awful :P

@ Stormlight  Your handwriting looks very cool and absolutely not ugly ;)

Edited by Kaela
  • Brohoof 1

I am left-handed as well. Me and my brother are the only left-handed people in my family. I sit next to this girl who is also a lefty so we're the only two in the class.

I have been practicing writing with my right hand, and it has been doing pretty well. It's not neat, but at least it's legible.

Edited by JRex95

I'm a righty.  My brother is a lefty.  When he was in college, he took a date to a really fancy restaurant.  He said "Oh, I hate these Grind-Your-Own-Pepper Mills.  I like a lot of pepper & I never get any"  She starts laughing & says "that's because you're turning it backwards!"  He laughs with her & then, a few minutes later, went to the restroom.  Then, he ditched her & left her with the bill.  His comment "She's got such a -ing great sense of humor, let's see her laugh this off."  For some reason, they never had a 2nd date.

Our whole family has a really weird sense of humor, but he was always the grumpy one.

• Brohoof 2