Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

music PMV Show

Queen Sparkle

Hey guys I made a channel for PMV's so if you want your video on there you will either have to upload it to youtube and give me the link to it or send it to me and give me permission to put it on the channel also if yours isn't on the playlist named PMV's I will have subbed to your channel because of 1 out of 2 things so um 1 your channel has loads of PMV's or 2 your channel has loads of PMV's and some/alot of gaming videos I will also accept remixes. Oh and also if you want to help me get a custom URL the youtube standards are 500 subs or more and channel art with an icon so if you want to create a channel banner for us or an icon we twill accept it also if we don't which that will probably be never unless we get popular in the brony community will be the fact of people are sending in too much art so yea if you can and or want to help us you can otherwise we are just a free channel to listen so yea if you want to go see the channel go here at this link https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaQkpfidyn29buqTxY3BRTQ

• Brohoof 2

We'll good luck with that as well, and seriously I hope you do well and get some success out of it and try to let others know about the less know pmvs and artists and what ever :) it may bring good help to them :D

Edited by NeutralNoob

Okay I can try to do my best

Edit: The hardest thing I'm gonna have to do is transfer my 62 or something PMV's on my main channel onto the PMV Show channel of which they are all in a playlist on my main channel.

Edited by EB Creations

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

Any compelling reason to request to have our PMVs posted on this channel versus submitting it to EQD and/or PMV Today?

1 I said you only have to submit it and give me word to post it on the channel if you don't have a channel and want yours on it or you don't want to share your channel.

2 Where do you think I got the idea of this off of both EQD, PMV Today, and my playlist

Edited by EB Creations

1 I said you only have to submit it and give me word to post it on the channel if you don't have a channel and want yours on it or you don't want to share your channel.

2 Where do you think I got the idea of this off of both EQD, PMV Today, and my playlist

I retract my above statement, sorry bout that