Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do You Think Sunset Shimmer In RR Is Attractive

Arctofire

I think that she is very attractive in that movie, not just by her looks but by her characterization. Modesty is always an attractive trait and she showed a lot of that. Also she is a strong person that is loyal to her friends and will not give into evil easily. In addition she is smart and has a lot of the traits Twilight Sparkle has since she was Celestia's former apprentice, and usually has good plans and ideas. 

• Brohoof 10

You got the right idea towards tthinking it's personality over looks that makes a girl beautiful

Despite her negative impact at first as a villain, I liked her overall, and gave hope for in the next one, which seems I was right at doing so

But, I mainly find her adorable from what I've seen in Rainbow Rocks, she looks a lot more friendlier and nice that makes me proud to call her one of my favorite characters, spin off or not

• Brohoof 2

I think her character development is a lot better than most ponies we've seen, she's just a lovable character and is definitely fierce yet loyal and understands what the true meaning of friendship is. Outside she is attractive from her clothes to her hair (WHICH IS AWESOME) but inside I'd kill to find someone like her....c:

Just kidding, I wouldn't kill but it would be nice to find someone like her ;D 

Hay yeah, I always liked her looks, but now with a stronger personality and characterization, she's even more attractive  :yay: . LET'S NOT FORGET THIS FACE :wub:

thumb.jpg

Edited by Zekromic
  • Brohoof 4

Honestly, I do think Shimmer is VERY attractive in terms of personality & all. The character we saw in "Rainbow Rocks" was a lady who was trying her utmost to put her past behind her (in spite of her friends), stay humble, and be strong when the time called for it. She put in a LOT of effort in the redemption of her character, and that is something I admire.

img-3296329-1-post-30326-0-24196300-1415

/swoon

• Brohoof 1

I guess from a personality perspective, she is potentially attractive. Not so much from a physical standpoint though. Even Rainbow Dash beats her in that category. The fact that she doesn't change her clothes from her villain role doesn't help.

The fact that she doesn't change her clothes from her villain role doesn't help.

Sunset Shimmer never changes clothes. She never washes either.

That's my headcanon anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

Two words: hell yes!

I realise this topic is mostly about her personality being attractive rather than her looks. But I can't post a picture of her personality, so...

It's that smirk, isn't it? I knew I used too much sass!

(Brohoof if you read that in Sonata's voice! :) )

• Brohoof 1