Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do You Think Sunset Shimmer In RR Is Attractive

Arctofire

That depends.

Is she eighteen in Rainbow Rocks?

I'm kinda working under the assumption that the Mane Six and Sunset are seniors in the movies, but I can't provide any solid evidence for that theory.

Well she must have failed a grade or so. In the First EQGs movie she has 3 pictures indicating 3 years of winning the fall formal, which would mean in EQG 1 she is on her senior year of high school.

Well she must have failed a grade or so. In the First EQGs movie she has 3 pictures indicating 3 years of winning the fall formal, which would mean in EQG 1 she is on her senior year of high school.

In The Fall of Sunset Shimmer, Sunny is shown as Celestia's student, in the weeks leading up to her leaving Equestria. In a couple of frames of the comic, Twilight Sparkle is clearly visible as a young filly (looks younger than the CMCs, but significantly older than the cake twins) with Cadence and Shining Armor. So although she looks about the same age as the Mane 6, she must be older. Perhaps the equivalent of somebody in their mid-20s.

It's possible that as a being from another universe, she ages differently. In that case, it seems strange and arbitrary to apply the normal age of consent rules which were designed around humans to her.

Edited by Vital Sparkle

Well i think this topic is usless... I mean this shouldn't even be a question... i answers itself.

I mean...personally i liked her as a villain as well but now  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  (<- if it wasn't against the rues... there'd be 1,050,003 of these emoticons here...)

I mean first the design is 0.0

post-19589-0-65048500-1418323816.gif

Then its that killer smile

post-19589-0-57652000-1418323840.gif

Also look at the innocence, it is .... undescribable

post-19589-0-61618600-1418323820.gif

She also turned into a beautiful,caring and friendly girl so what more do you want... I mean the only improvment she can get right now is a floating sign over her head saying 

_lodge_perfection.jpg

Personally i absolutely <3... <3...<3...post-19589-0-72816200-1418324795_thumb.jpg ADORE her

So in other words... yes, i do find her attractive =)

• Brohoof 3

In The Fall of Sunset Shimmer, Sunny is shown as Celestia's student, in the weeks leading up to her leaving Equestria. In a couple of frames of the comic, Twilight Sparkle is clearly visible as a young filly (looks younger than the CMCs, but significantly older than the cake twins) with Cadence and Shining Armor. So although she looks about the same age as the Mane 6, she must be older. Perhaps the equivalent of somebody in their mid-20s.

It's possible that as a being from another universe, she ages differently. In that case, it seems strange and arbitrary to apply the normal age of consent rules which were designed around humans to her.

Going through the portal has some weird aging effect, because the dazzlings got banished 1000 years ago but they look like teenage girls (wow ive mentioned this like a 100 times now)

That depends.

Is she eighteen in Rainbow Rocks?

I'm kinda working under the assumption that the Mane Six and Sunset are seniors in the movies, but I can't provide any solid evidence for that theory.

I just go with lots of wishful thinking. It is the hope I need to cling to.

Well there are also similar events throughout the year though. She destroyed Rarity for running against her for princess of the spring fling for instance.

Well there are also similar events throughout the year though. She destroyed Rarity for running against her for princess of the spring fling for instance.

What? They where all pictures of her winning the crown for the fall formal. This is an obvious over sight though, because they never throught they were going to make an EQGs sequel. Although they're atleast  juniors, considering the pony world and human world don't have any crazy narnia-tier time differences, because we obviously see twilights castle in RR, which implies it's been at least like a year. And they're already past freshman year which, if they aren't already seniors/juniors, would make them sophomores, so in RR they're either juniors or seniors.

What? They where all pictures of her winning the crown for the fall formal. This is an obvious over sight though, because they never throught they were going to make an EQGs sequel. Although they're atleast juniors, considering the pony world and human world don't have any crazy narnia-tier time differences, because we obviously see twilights castle in RR, which implies it's been at least like a year. And they're already past freshman year which, if they aren't already seniors/juniors, would make them sophomores, so in RR they're either juniors or seniors.

But the crowns are different in all the pictures.

There is the possibility that the EQG universe is some sort of hell dimension where your time in High School simply never ends. I know that having to go back to High School is a recurring nightmare I have. I'm not joking about that.

And they're already past freshman year which, if they aren't already seniors/juniors, would make them sophomores, so in RR they're either juniors or seniors.

You're assuming a US-style education system, but there's nothing in the EG canon that places Canterlot High in the US. It could just as easily be in Canada (the vast majority of the VAs are Canadian). Quebec secondary schools are five years long.

Also the Fall Formal would presumably be near the beginning of the academic year (October/November?). Rainbow Rocks could be set later on in the same academic year.

You're assuming a US-style education system, but there's nothing in the EG canon that places Canterlot High in the US. It could just as easily be in Canada (the vast majority of the VAs are Canadian). Quebec secondary schools are five years long.

Also the Fall Formal would presumably be near the beginning of the academic year (October/November?). Rainbow Rocks could be set later on in the same academic year.

But like I said, if equestria and the human world's time correspond, then it means RR is the beginning of the next school year. Plus from sources I don't think canadians use our terms (freshman, etc.) and in EQG 1 they clearly mention "freshmen year"

Plus like I said if it is, it was an oversight since they never thought they'd return to that world.

Yes Sunset is attractive, I love the way her character evolved and would definitely love to see more. Going from a villain to a character who actually wanted this redemption is really something great because it is a first(Discord absolutely did not want to be reformed at all at first)

• Brohoof 1

Sunny's developed characterisation is the predominant reason why she is perceived as an attractive character IMO.

Yesh! I think she's perfect in every way looks and personality wise, even though I really liked her character in the first film (I like bad girls xD) she was especially better in the second with all her character development, the thing people said she lacked in the first film which was totally untrue if you knew her back story with Princess Celestia. <3 Sunset Shimmer she's my favourite human/pony if you couldn't already tell. :)

post-29157-0-12515400-1418892553.gif

• Brohoof 1

Everyone, this is a reminder not to discuss clopping. Any such posts will be removed and may result in a warning. The rules are very clear about this matter.

Please do not respond directly to this post. If you have any questions, feel free to send me a PM.

Carry on.

• Brohoof 1