Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

so i decided a while back to do ponies with their cutiemarks as the focus of the image and decided to call it The Cutie mark Project :) so below you will see some of that in progress- figured i'd go ahead and share it and get an idea of what could be next in the series!

Wait for me fluttershy! 

flutters_by_vvanderingspirit-d7ilafo.jpg

Rainbowdash (i had permission to recreate this image by the original artist)

rd_by_vvanderingspirit-d7i4nqi.jpg

Among the stars- Derpy Whooves

derpy_among_the_stars_by_adelind13-d68vu

Rarity, The Jewel

the_jewel_by_vvanderingspirit-d7j9grl.jp

Amina Starweaveramina_by_vvanderingspirit-d7ozmh4.jpg

• Brohoof 15

Thsee are fantastic. Love the Rarity one. Keep doing more!

Thank you very much :) i will try just havnt figured out what.

The Luna one is just absolutely gorgeous!

Thats everyponies favorite- Ive never been able to recreate its beauty anywhere quite like it.

Well the drawings are..... Fcking amazing holy sht man it looks so cool and love the idea pleas on the love of God and all earth and the universe please create more please they are so fcking cool.

• Brohoof 1

Well the drawings are..... Fcking amazing holy sht man it looks so cool and love the idea pleas on the love of God and all earth and the universe please create more please they are so fcking cool.

true_true_friend_by_vvanderingspirit-d60

i usually do my artwork in digital mode, so traditional work isnt my most common asset anymore. 

horse_unfinished_pt_3_by_dragonsflame13_

zebra_by_kikiara-d5y3zg8.jpg

these are some of my other more intense works not horse related- 

america_by_adelind13-d61ud1l.jpg

0b497ca63b1a896821cdc2fd11378489-d5lp91x

hunted__drawn_version_by_dragonsflame13_

This wolf was the last peice i did that was epic detail and shading-

brown_eyes_by_adelind13-d61uc2v.jpg

and then it was on to digital art works for me

• Brohoof 2

WTF you must be the God of art with that cool sht! How on earth do you do that? It's like sht I couldn't even draw a Eagles head even if I tried really hard. Fck you must be the goddess of art I must praise you :)

• Brohoof 1

WTF you must be the God of art with that cool sht! How on earth do you do that? It's like sht I couldn't even draw a Eagles head even if I tried really hard. Fck you must be the goddess of art I must praise you :)

AHA your fuuuny. Im just unregular person of no importants. The only reason im this good with art is because I have a form of autism that allows me to focus on what i love the most- ARTS! so i do anything that has to do with art- plushies, drawing, music...... all thats stuff :)

Well you should turn that unregular person with no importance into a expert with lots of importance. Why don't you share your artwork to the world you might become the next da Vinci?

• Brohoof 1

Well you should turn that unregular person with no importance into a expert with lots of importance. Why don't you share your artwork to the world you might become the next da Vinci?

He's my hero when it comes to artwork actually. I would love to be known and  my biggest dream is to have my artwork in a museum just like his!

Well women get out and share wtf are you doing staying in the shadows with all these great masterpeices show them women! SHOW THEM!

Ive been trying to get out there through etsy, ebay, deviantart, facebook, google1+ blogs, twitter, tumblr and even kickstarter..... but really- nothing sells and its not really noticed

I would have to say: Among the stars- Derpy Whooves is my

fav of the ponies and all!  You got a good style to day the least!

• Brohoof 1

Try youtube and possibly other artist sites that I have no idea what they are called.

Me neither wich why i havnt.... im still looking. And selling if i can

I would have to say: Among the stars- Derpy Whooves is my

fav of the ponies and all!  You got a good style to day the least!

Yea? Eh im still trying to get down a style i really like but havnt gotten close.... i havnt had lessons anyway