Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Stressed?

Petrus

Hello Friends!

Are you stressed right now like me? Share what your stressed about... I'm stressed that I have to study for 2 huge tests in to grades or i fail this semester, and next week i have two huge presentations to do or i fail the semester, and the week after that i have exams! so let it out ponies!

• Brohoof 2

I'm stressed about starting a Design course in University. I've heard University is extremely intense.

Edited by Colour
  • Brohoof 2

I'm stressed at the fact that I don't understand my schoolwork in the slightest and that my sleep schedule is so out of whack that I randomly pass out. 

• Brohoof 2

On 12/4/2014 at 0:15 PM, Petrus said:

Hello Friends!

Are you stressed right now like me? Share what your stressed about... I'm stressed that I have to study for 2 huge tests in to grades or i fail this semester, and next week i have two huge presentations to do or i fail the semester, and the week after that i have exams! so let it out ponies!

Moved your thread to General Discussion, since it doesn't have anything to do with My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

• Brohoof 5

I have 3 big assignments, mostly complete, 1 due by the end of the day, one tomorrow, and one on Monday.

Then I have 4 finals to study for.

Then I'm reminded about... Stuff I don't like thinking about sometimes :s .

• Brohoof 2

Yes I'm stressing. Missed work yesterday so I'm behind. Also my fiance is badly sick. Oh and I only got 2 hours of sleep last night... how am I writing all this?

• Brohoof 2

Finals week. 4 tests that make or break the semester. Then, I go back to work full time for a month until next semester starts up. It ain't gonna get easier, so I might as well suck it up, and get it over with.

• Brohoof 1

I'm stressing over the fact that I'm not getting anything done.  Access to higher education and employment around here is extremely low, I'd like to get a job, I'd like to go to college but I don't have the money to move to a bigger city ლ(ಥ益ಥლ)...

• Brohoof 2

I'm stressed about tests, studies, people i'm in contact with, work, you name it.

But you know what? I like being stressed. I hate relaxation - i'm at my finest when i'm alert and feeling pressure. It helps me stay focused about what's truly important.

I'm stressed about tests, studies, people i'm in contact with, work, you name it.

But you know what? I like being stressed. I hate relaxation - i'm at my finest when i'm alert and feeling pressure. It helps me stay focused about what's truly important.

And that would be eustress the good kind, I be in distress lol

• Brohoof 1

And that would be eustress the good kind, I be in distress lol

I suppose it can be interpreted as good, but i just hope my body doesn't keel over from exertion. Sometimes knowing your limitations and acknowledging that you're in distress is just as important. I wish you only luck in your future :)

• Brohoof 1

I am constantly stressed about whether or not my bad knee is going to give out yet again at work and go in with constant fear that I will once again push myself too hard and be out because of yet another injury. It looked like a possibility for a while that I could become a Receiver (back room manager) which would be much easier on my knee but there is way way too much competition for that and I got crowded out but will just have to alter my plans and possibly apply to another store that perhaps offers that as a position. My current manager is very understanding about my situation and is doing what he can for me but the worry is still there especially with this being the most dangerous time of year for me with 2 major holidays and my knee often acting up with cold/damp weather (thank God I live in Southern California).

like many people here I will be taking finals soon but I am not too worried about that as my classes are fairly easy for me. Another thing I am stressing about is that though as I have said my manager is very understanding my assistant manager has become a serious problem for me. They move around managers in this company a lot and I have worked with him years before when I worked at another store in the district and this was both before I had my knee problems and when I was first starting to get injuries. Even when my problems started they weren't anywhere near as bad as the problems I have now. The problem is though he knows I have knee problems he previously worked with me when I was much faster, stronger and had much greater endurance than I have now and yet he still expects me to perform on the same level I did before which is unrealistic.

My stress on this got even worse when that asshole wrote me up for my "performance" the day before Thanksgiving. I may not have faced up my section like I was supposed to (I got frustrated and gave up) but he kept spewing this bullshit about not starting big projects while there were holes on the shelf. He would normally be right but the only way I could even move back there was by getting rid of as much of the Thanksgiving stuff as I could by setting up displays because of how much stuff the warehouse sent us. I was in a classic damned if you do and damned if you don't situation.

I'm really stressed at the moment because for the past 2 weeks I've been studying for my Christmas Exams which I've just finished and am really anxious about getting the results back. :(

• Brohoof 1

I am constantly stressed about whether or not my bad knee is going to give out yet again at work and go in with constant fear that I will once again push myself too hard and be out because of yet another injury. It looked like a possibility for a while that I could become a Receiver (back room manager) which would be much easier on my knee but there is way way too much competition for that and I got crowded out but will just have to alter my plans and possibly apply to another store that perhaps offers that as a position. My current manager is very understanding about my situation and is doing what he can for me but the worry is still there especially with this being the most dangerous time of year for me with 2 major holidays and my knee often acting up with cold/damp weather (thank God I live in Southern California).

like many people here I will be taking finals soon but I am not too worried about that as my classes are fairly easy for me. Another thing I am stressing about is that though as I have said my manager is very understanding my assistant manager has become a serious problem for me. They move around managers in this company a lot and I have worked with him years before when I worked at another store in the district and this was both before I had my knee problems and when I was first starting to get injuries. Even when my problems started they weren't anywhere near as bad as the problems I have now. The problem is though he knows I have knee problems he previously worked with me when I was much faster, stronger and had much greater endurance than I have now and yet he still expects me to perform on the same level I did before which is unrealistic.

My stress on this got even worse when that asshole wrote me up for my "performance" the day before Thanksgiving. I may not have faced up my section like I was supposed to (I got frustrated and gave up) but he kept spewing this bullshit about not starting big projects while there were holes on the shelf. He would normally be right but the only way I could even move back there was by getting rid of as much of the Thanksgiving stuff as I could by setting up displays because of how much stuff the warehouse sent us. I was in a classic damned if you do and damned if you don't situation.

Out of the frying pan and into the fire... Even though i can't relate to all the hell you're going through, just remember that life WILL get better and i can promise you that. Even though it isn't right now, and it's hard to believe that life will change, but it will. From one friend to another, it will get better.

Out of the frying pan and into the fire... Even though i can't relate to all the hell you're going through, just remember that life WILL get better and i can promise you that. Even though it isn't right now, and it's hard to believe that life will change, but it will. From one friend to another, it will get better.

I know but the hard part is being able to survive to effect the kind of changes I want to make in my life. I am tired, burnt out and don't know how to keep going a lot of times. I keep having to alter so many parts of my broader plan and I am getting sick of it.

Edited by EarthbendingProdigy
  • Brohoof 2

I was stressed yesterday because it's my two final exams and those two would make or break my grade. Thankfully they made my grade, and all the stress was gone. Now, the next stress factor would be saving up money so I can move out of state. It's only three months before the big move, but the time is fast approaching. :S

• Brohoof 1

I know but the hard part is being able to survive to effect the kind of changes I want to make in my life. I am tired, burnt out and don't know how to keep going a lot of times. I keep having to alter so many parts of my broader and I am getting sick of it.

This may not help but just know that i think i speak for all of us when i say that we're in your corner.

Yes, I'm a bit stressed at the moment. It's been six months since I graduated high school, and I'm still jobless. I had a job, but I hated it and quit. I didn't want to be a retail slave. Anyways, my cat keeps peeing on the carpet which isn't a good sign since we know she had bad kidneys and not a whole lot of time left. My parents have been a lot more stressful lately, and they've been arguing a little more than I'd like. 

Another thing on my mind, some friends of mine are having a a get together this weekend and I was invited on Facebook but I don't know if I should go or not. They all have such amazing chemistry together, and I feel as though I'd just be an awkward fourth wheel who doesn't contribute to conversations or anything.Though I'll probably end up going, since it may be one of the last times I get to hang out with my High School friends.

• Brohoof 1

TMI WARNING, POSSIBLE TRIGGER WARNING

I'm stressed because I'm not sure of my sexuality and I'm trying to recover from an eating disorder but failing rather miserably and I'm not sure if my friends even like me or if they're just pretending to like me so I don't feel bad and my SH scars are taking their sweet old time on healing and emotionally it's like I'm constantly on my period or something coz I can't stop being a bitch to everyone and I'm craving chocolate ice cream BUT I'M TOO SCARED TO EAT IT because of the aforementioned eating disorder and speaking of periods I fucking LOST mine, once again as a result of the eating disorder and UGGGHHH.

SO FUCKING STRESSED RIGHT NOW.

• Brohoof 1

Yup bullying. Im sick of it now :(

Stare into the bully's eyes and say "F#%k you and your shit!"

Yes, I'm a bit stressed at the moment. It's been six months since I graduated high school, and I'm still jobless. I had a job, but I hated it and quit. I didn't want to be a retail slave. Anyways, my cat keeps peeing on the carpet which isn't a good sign since we know she had bad kidneys and not a whole lot of time left. My parents have been a lot more stressful lately, and they've been arguing a little more than I'd like. 

Another thing on my mind, some friends of mine are having a a get together this weekend and I was invited on Facebook but I don't know if I should go or not. They all have such amazing chemistry together, and I feel as though I'd just be an awkward fourth wheel who doesn't contribute to conversations or anything.Though I'll probably end up going, since it may be one of the last times I get to hang out with my High School friends.

Well it's a good thing that there are usually four wheels on a car :smug:  And i understand where your coming from with your cat, i recently had a dog that i had with me my entire life, last year we knew she was on her last legs and started to accept what was coming. We were wrong, she didn't die of old age unfortunately, she was in so much pain all the time that she couldn't even stand up without help. So we told ourselves that it would be best to put her down rather than have her suffer til she died naturally. When the day came a doctor came to our house and gave her a shot. We thought we were ready, but we weren't. For a long time after that it was just hard to believe that she wasn't with us anymore, I would always go look in the living room to see if she was there. I like to believe that we did the right thing ending her pain but I'll always remember the days when she would come running to the door when i got home from school.

• Brohoof 1

I'm currently stressed most because I'm in a state of being near panicking because everything about the position of my computer monitor feels wrong right now.  I can't give in to my urges, otherwise I'll be at it for a long time.

• Brohoof 2