Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Stressed?

Petrus

I'm kinda stressed out about graduating this school year. Got my acceptance letter the other day, so now I'm kinda nervous about going off to college next year.

But the biggest thing I have to worry about at the moment is wondering how I'm going to finish 2 paintings in only 3 class periods for my painting class. I don't even think I'm gonna have any time to start my self portrait. :nom:

• Brohoof 1

Not as stressed as I've been for a long time, honestly. Been feeling much better in recent days. Until not too long ago, I didn't realize just how stressed I actually was. Early last year is when my stress really started to set in, and while I thought it got better a couple of times, I was really substituting one form of stress for another without realizing it.

Last March is when I became a moderator here, and not long before that my grandfather had died, which wore on everyone. A couple of sinus infections occurred not long afterwards, and I also began taking care of a cousin of mine who was barely holding on to life due to cancer (and his wife walked out on him during this ordeal). About two months after that I became an administrator here, and the following month I got a job to end a 10-month unemployment streak. Not having a job (and therefore income) was distressing enough, but then the job I procured was extremely active, has a hostile environment, and dumped plenty of its own stress on me. Lots of travel was involved too, so I was constantly on the road.

Considering I hadn't worked for so long, I was living with my parents to amass sufficient funds for an apartment. My mother had always been very overbearing and shrill, which frayed my nerves at home constantly. Whether I was at work or at home, I was in constant conflict and restless, not to mention the work and shit I had to deal with as an administrator here. Eventually 2014 arrived, and I hit a deer (yay, car damage) and then lost a tooth from a failed root canal... Work continued, my horrible home life continued, et cetera.

Come this July I finally had the funds to get an apartment close to work, and soon thereafter I resigned my position here. Now it's just work and house chores for me to contend with. I hadn't realized just how much I had been put through and had even put myself through. I must admit though that I've even blamed circumstances and people that weren't culpable. However, in the past couple of weeks, all of that bottled stress has finally started to melt away, and I'm seeing almost everything in a new light, and generally feel better than I have in a long time. This is thanks in no small part to things slowing down tremendously at work as well as my resignation here. Helps to step back from everything and get a wider view. Lots of things don't even seem so bad in retrospect. Just needed to give myself time to rest.

• Brohoof 3

I'm stressed about all the work I have to get done for school toward the end of the semester here, including finals. End of semester is always pretty damn hectic and stressful for me.

• Brohoof 3

I just had an English test, spanish test and geometry test. Soon we're having a test in algebra and Sex ed.

My sleep schedule is unstable and I'm worried my friends are starting to dislike me because I can't meet them/chat with them regularly bc of schoolwork.

I'm stressed about all the work I have to get done for school toward the end of the semester here, including finals. End of semester is always pretty damn hectic and stressful for me.

dude same here... You an I are in the same boat

• Brohoof 1

This is finals week (which I'm actually pretty confident about and not stressed), which means that after this week, everybody is going home for winter break.  I'll still be here (I don't live in the dorms), but nobody else will be.  I moved here from 300 miles east, so all of my friends are five hours away, and the cost of commuting there to see anyone is too much for me to do regularly.  In fact, I'll be working the entire break in order to pay the bills.  So, I'm trying to mentally prepare myself for what's going to be a very lonely month.

Fuck you my piece of shit worthless little half siblings whos father(s) that the family dont even fucking know.

Also fuck you mom for willingly having sex with a asshole who attempted to murder someone in the house even after knowing that guy has a wife and is hitting on a teenager and oh ATTEMPTED TO MURDER SOMEONE.

Basically i am almost everyday stressed out by the piece of shit little siblings i never wanted that is basically the main cause of a lot of family problems and crap that wont exist if they are not here.

Now i don't think i could go a day without yelling at them or anyone at all with or without reason i might as well become a dam drill sergeant oh and also possible future anger problems because i basically get angry either at my little half brother or sister even when they're not doing anything bad hell i get super irritated if they just walk into the bedroom even if they are just to get something.

Nowadays i don't think i can go a day without having a arguement big or small with my mom.

Basically before this post dissolves into me blowing off steam (if it hasn't been like that already) i almost get no moment of peace for at least an entire day thanks to my 2 piece of shit half siblings and basically caused more problems than me and my cousin will ever do in a year if only my mom knew about GETTING A ABORTION then maybe my family and me would have a much more easier time.

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately, I'm chronically stressed. I have panic disorder, so being stressed is a constant for me.  :wau:

I've been trying to tweak my life so it's not so bad (medicine helps, and being in a relaxed lifestyle helps too). But it's still tricky. Especially since it prevents me from doing a lot of things. 

Right now I'm excited but nervous about traveling home for the holidays. I want to see my family, but traveling (especially traveling alone) makes me pretty nervous. But it'll be worth it.  :)

stressed

Stressed

STRESSED

yeah you could say that

I have 4 overly large exams coming up, and if I fail more than one I get chucked out (I literally have a flashcard document open on the other screen as I type this)

Panic around people

General pressure from everything ever, social expectations, academic expectations, whatever.

Couple of other personal issues as well 

all my friends and my sister talk to me about being stressed about their finals and I'm perfectly mellow..... I still don't know how finals work at my school opposed to traditional high schools but all I know is I haven't taken them yet and I wont be any time soon

Edited by Snowflake Frostflame