Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Photo Finish's friends

Zoraxe

You know, these two.

746478__safe_screencap_equestria+girls_r

771210__safe_equestria+girls_rainbow+roc

I wonder if we will see these girls again? Probobly since they have toys of them. But I wonder in what way we will see them, bad guys or no? They were under the Sirens spell at the time.

I hope they are shown again since I absolutely love their designs, especially the one to left. It's hard to tell for sure, but they'd probably show up if there's another Equestria Girls, and more than likely as the good guys. 

• Brohoof 1

Their names are Pixel Pizzazz and Violet Blurr. They are my favorite girls in EQG!! I'd love to see them in season 5 as ponies. Since they are with Photo Finish, they wouldn't be really bad, maybe Trixie bad, tops. But I doubt it would happen...

Edited by Osiria
  • Brohoof 2

OMG I so hope so! I think they would be like the Trixie followers (Star Gleam and Moon Shine as I call them), but maybe they'd do their own thing as well.

Like, maybe Pixel and Violet would do 'modern' pictures as a good mix to Photo's old cam style but have different ways of doing so (Pixel = She makes the banners and stuff, Violet = the one who uses her phone, and critiques online pics like Selfies and such). Just an idea though.  :pout: