Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Inconsistencies with Visible Content

Dsanders
Go to solution Solved by Jeric,

Basically, I see my recent posts and content displayed here. Which is good.

post-8762-0-61081900-1417982013.png

But then when I click on view more to see all of my content. I can't find some of these recent posts. 

post-8762-0-52359200-1417982023_thumb.png

That's not good :( How am I supposed to keep up with certain topics like the RPs that I'm in, when it eventually gets buried and disappears, and I'm unable to find it? :(

These screenshots were taken at the exact same time  :wau:

Edited by Dsanders
  • Brohoof 2

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the visible content section is to show who has posted last in topics you've posted in.

• Brohoof 3

For the love Celestia , I need an answer :(

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the visible content section is to show who has posted last in topics you've posted in.

Why is there a problematic difference then?

• Brohoof 1

This is correct.

If you want to keep track of specific topics, I recommend following them. That way, you can access them at any time by clicking Content I Follow like so:

post-11863-0-98952400-1418003666.png

• Brohoof 1

For the love Celestia , I need an answer :(

Why is there a problematic difference then?

What I mean is...

Since it's the latest reply to all of your topics, your roleplays/topics you want to find may not be the newest replies.

• Brohoof 1

Just chatted with Feld0 who resolved it within minutes and I just confirmed that new posts are new reflecting on my content. @Dsanders, let me know if that fixed it for you here or in the Support Ticket. :D

• Brohoof 1