Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Drinks you dislike that everyone else likes?

Lisa

Seeing as there is a thread about foods you dislike that everyone else likes - lets make one about drinks.

So as the title asks, what drinks do you dislike that everyone else likes?

- Dr. Pepper

I don't know how you Americans can like this stuff. Blegh.

- Orange Fanta

- Sunkist

- Flavoured Water

really popular in my school and I have no clue why

- Aloe Vera

also really popular in my school

- Pepsi Max

- Mountain Dew

- White Wine

I'll drink red wine anyday but white? NO.

And that's it. From what I can think of.

You guys?

• Brohoof 4

Tomato juice.

Just kidding. Everyone hates it :angry: 

Tbh I am not that big fan of Coca Cola. It is not bad but I find other drinks a lot tastier. Same applies to Pepsi and other similiar drinks. 

I also dislike vodka which is a very popular alcohol in Poland. I see no fun in drinking something that  has no taste at all. I sometimes drink it only because someone pesters me about it.

Apple-mint juice. I hate mint. 

• Brohoof 4

What? Last I checked Aloe Vera was a type of cream for use on skin. 

Never seen these? Perhaps is because of the region you live in. :s

gren-avrd-500m.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Orange juice, unless it's mildly sweet orange juice. Maybe it's just my family but my mom always buys the concentrated orange juice and it's just really sour and not very pleasant tasting at all.

Flavored water, ick.

Gatorade, which is pretty much just flavored water.

Any kind of concentrated fruit juice, it's just too sweet.

Most alcoholic beverages, I don't care much for vodka, tequila, or wine. Even sweet wine tastes pretty bad to me and I just don't see why people like it so much. :|

The only stuff I can really drink straight up without having to dump some kind of juice or syrup in it is fruity schnapps, and it has to be somewhat weak as well. (Like 5%-15% ABV)

Also any kind of hot beverage, even if there's a blizzard outside I'm still going to want my drink to be cold.

Edited by Sunflower Tea
  • Brohoof 1

Dr. Pepper - Always hated this drink for some reason, could never like the taste.

Tea - This another one I could never get a taste for. It seems like that vast majority love tea, but not me. :x

Any kind of 'diet' soda - I know not everyone likes these but every single diet drink makes me to BLECH. Like, Uber BLECH.

Orange juice, unless it's mildly sweet orange juice. Maybe it's just my family but my mom always buys the concentrated orange juice and it's just really sour and not very pleasant tasting at all.

Flavored water, ick.

Gatorade, which is pretty much just flavored water.

Any kind of concentrated fruit juice, it's just too sweet.

Most alcoholic beverages, I don't care much for vodka, tequila, or wine. Even sweet wine tastes pretty bad to me and I just don't see why people like it so much. :|

The only stuff I can really drink straight up without having to dump some kind of juice or syrup in it is fruity schnapps, and it has to be somewhat weak as well. (Like 5%-15% ABV)

Also any kind of hot beverage, even if there's a blizzard outside I'm still going to want my drink to be cold.

Flavored water..ugh. The only kind I like is Vitamin Water, that stuff is great and actually healthy. :3 I also have to agree on pure concentrate drinks. I love orange juice but when it is just that type of orange juice, something always tastes off to me. Maybe its healthier, but..blech.

Most alcohol. It burns. It's just unpleasant to drink. I also don't like being drunk. (My few exceptions are some Chu-Hi, umeshu and certain cocktails.)

Coffee. I think I posted this on the sister thread, actually. It makes me jittery and then I crash really hard. Also, it's super-bitter, which isn't cool.

Cherry cola. Cuz cherries are gross.

Water. Yeah, I'm weird. I have a weird story to go with my weirdness. I'm American, I live in Japan. Japanese water, I have no problem with. Filtered, tap, bottled, whatever. I'm fine with any of it in Japan. Actually, I can drink quite a bit of water and feel fine about it. In America, though, I can only drink a few gulps before I feel super-bloated. It also tastes weird. Water in Japan doesn't taste like anything, like how water's supposed to taste. In America, though, it has a weird taste to it. Well, where I'm from, anyway. I can't exactly speak for all of America. So, yeah, Michigan water. Considering all the lakes, you'd think it'd be better.

Beer- I can sip a beer if I'm offered one, but I've never found it all that great.

Vodka- It always smells like a cleaning solution to me.

Wine- It's just really bitter and nasty.

I guess I have a bit of a sweet tooth because I really like rum. Whiskey is also good stuff. Ooh, I love sake.

• Brohoof 1

Dr Pepper! That drink made me want to hurl xD I'm a big fan of soda, so that was surprising. We don't usually have Dr Pepper here in Denmark, but we saw a foreign sale thingy and decided to try it out (Mostly suggested by me, since my buds from 'Murica kept telling me how good it is)

We all tried it aaaaand...None of us liked it. Danish tastebuds reject Dr Pepper it seems. Though when I said that I sadly didn't like it online, I got an awful lot of "I know right?" which I didn't really expect cx But alas, I'm glad that those who do like Dr Pepper, have it :3 To whom it pleases, it shall please. No judgement required.

But I can say one thing, I like raw coconut milk. That's at least a weird one on my end <u<:

• Brohoof 1

I dislike all types of soda. :eww: Coke, Pepsi, Dr. Pepper, Sprite, etc. Carbonated drinks are disgusting to me and all the added junk sugars aren't very good for you either.

Actually I recently found ingredients used for things like Pepsi.

Enjoy:

770px-Periodic_table_%28polyatomic%29.sv

But honestly I am happy to see I am not only one :lol:

• Brohoof 1

Diet soda, all alcoholic beverages, and anything with ridiculous levels of caffeine (like Monster).

Not only are they nasty, but I have a heart condition, that stuff is like cyanide to me.

• Brohoof 1

all pop or soda, I just don't like the taste and the carbonation burns my throat. 

though I o make an exception for mountain dew and redbull sometimes, but I still have the problem with carbonation.

tomato juice- a lot of people in my family love this stuff, but I hate tomatoes unless we're talking about some ketchup.

chocolate milk- it doesn't taste like chocolate to me. maybe it's because we buy the cheap stuff.

milk- I like soy milk better than normal milk, >.> I really don't like the taste of normal milk.

sugary fruit drinks- they almost taste too sugary, and sometimes so much so that their bitter. I mostly drink the sugar free stuff from Walmart, you know, the great value stuff, I think it's called crystal light.

I just don't understand it when people react to sugar free stuff with ew, this really tastes like the fruit their trying to imitate!

unlike every watermelon candy I ever ate as a child before finally eating the stuff for real.

o-o this watermelon doesn't taste like watermelon. LOL xD

- Dr. Pepper   I don't know how you Americans can like this stuff. Blegh.

I don't know how anybody can drink this stuff, let alone Americans. Yuck. =S

• Brohoof 1