Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Drinks you dislike that everyone else likes?

Lisa

(edited)

Fizzy water >.> ugh. My mother always drinks it. It really doesn't taste right to me at all.

Beer and lager. I don't get how people can like it. It tastes like sh*t. I hate the smell too, I used to work in a pub and would come home smelling of it -shivers- I don't mind cider, wine and cocktails.

Edited by Kayleigh

(edited)

Yeah, I agree with everyone so far who has said that beer is the worst. I also dislike Mt. Dew. it's like drinking pee. gross. 

Now I'm not sure if I should admit to liking Mt dew. My personal favorite is Mt Dew Voltage aka Windex. (It's a really interesting shade of blue) It's not good for you, but I drink one or two 20 ounce bottles a week.

Edited by cuteycindyhoney
  • Brohoof 1

-Liquor/Beer/Alcohol 

Makes you act like a jackass,and it tastes nasty.

-Orange Juice

It doesn't quench my thirst,and I don't like the taste.

-Diet soda/Diet Pepsi

Way worse for you then regular soda,and it tastes like shit.

-Water

It has no flavor.

-Apple Juice

Hurts my stomach,and doesn't taste that great.

(edited)

- Alcohol in general

- Coca-Cola. Guaraná's much better :D

- Coffee. Too bitter.

- Hot chocolate

- Fanta

- Tea. Ew.

- Almost every hot drink ever. Cold only, please.

Edited by Kimi Vulpine

(edited)

Seltzer water is disgusting. And yet everyone I know over the age of 35 chugs it like it's full of heavily addictive drugs. Also, when I actually consider it, basically all types of Coke or Pepsi taste terrible. Doctor Pepper as well. Coconut water is pretty gross. Not that I'm at the age to drink alcohol, but my dad offered me a sip of beer once. It's terrible. I highly doubt I could ever "acquire the taste for it." Coffee. Coffee is horrid. Not to mention that it makes your breath smell like an unkempt Starbucks bathroom. Hot water. For some reason heated water mixed with anything just manages to taste bad. I don't know how, but it does.

Edited by \/

Now I'm not sure if I should admit to liking Mt dew. My personal favorite is Mt Dew Voltage aka Windex. (It's a really interesting shade of blue) It's not good for you, but I drink one or two 20 ounce bottles a week.

At least it's blue! lol. Less of a 'pee' color! LOL  ^_^

• Brohoof 1

Espresso ...unless you turn it into a cappuccino or something, but plain black thick as crude oil coffee bomb? Nah.

Also the accompanying Sambuca or Aniset. Worst liqueurs ever. It makes espresso worse!

Heineken and Stella Artois. Sorry, I actually prefer my Budweiser and new cheapo beer favorite: Miller High Life.

• Brohoof 1

Espresso ...unless you turn it into a cappuccino or something, but plain black thick as crude oil coffee bomb? Nah.

Also the accompanying Sambuca or Aniset. Worst liqueurs ever. It makes espresso worse!

Heineken and Stella Artois. Sorry, I actually prefer my Budweiser and new cheapo beer favorite: Miller High Life.

Exactly. I can't see why anypony would drink Espresso. If I want an unsatisfying bitter disgusting flavor on my tastebuds, I'll chew on an aspirin.   :dry:

I can't handle beer either. 

• Brohoof 3

Coca Cola. I was once a pretty big soda fanatic, but Coca Cola tastes horrible. I remember nearly vomiting when I accidentally took a sip of my dad's soda, thinking it was mine.

Gatorade. Everyone at my school drinks it, especially the athletes, and I don't get it. I can tolerate it, but the flavors are so weak to me and it sort of just tastes like watered down juice, if that makes any sense.

Capri Sun. I used to like them enough, but now they just leave a bad taste in my mouth. I haven't had another for a long, long time.

Sweet tea. I love unsweet, or regular, iced tea. I drink it every day, and it's probably my favorite drink. But sweet tea is my enemy - it tastes absolutely horrid, like drinking a mix of salt and sugar. I just hate it. What's worse is that whenever I order unsweet at a restaurant, they'll most likely give me sweet tea instead, and my soul will shrivel up each time I taste it before I have to send it back.

Most, if not, all alcoholic beverages. Beer and wine just have an awful taste that I never got used to, and they don't agree with my stomach either. I used to drink alcopops like Smirnoff Ice and WKD, but as I grew older, they also started having bad effects on my stomach and my bladder; within minutes of taking so much as a little sip, it just went right through me and had me rushing for the bathroom. Now I don't drink any alcohol at all, even when offered it at Christmas or New Year's Eve parties. If anyone asks, I just say I'm intolerant to it all, which is probably true.

(edited)

Coffee.

No, you don't get it, i HATE coffee. There's no other drink that i despise more than that bitter, foul mud.

The only reason i drink it is because it helps me stay awake, and it just boggles my mind that there's people who actually like that stuff and that somehow they're the majority.

If you like coffee, that's fine, but i will never fully understand how or why you do so.

Edited by GreenGreenWhirlWind

• 3 years later...

Sprite, any soda that tastes similar to Sprite.....and whiskey. :sealed: Yes I'm a lightweight but I also don't understand how the taste of whiskey is so amazing. It just tastes...icky to me. :mlp_gag:

For me, it is definitely beer. So many people love to drink beer. But I really don't like the taste of beer. I find it really disgusting. And besides this, I don't drink alcohol generally.

the fact that espresso martinis are even slightly popular at my work is amazing because they taste like bath water with coffee flavouring

red wine is also terrible; I can at least stomach shiraz but merlot and cab sauv are disgusting

JD and jim beam are both disgusting no matter what you mix them with (now that I think about it, I don't really like any bourbons)

scotch is also gross (looking at red label)

some people apparently like mixing midori and coke and it just makes me wonder what happened in their life for them to make such a horrible decision

black russians are inferior to white russians like why tf would you not want to mix kahlua with milk??

in australia, tooheys new and victoria bitter are two really popular beers and I have no fucking clue how 

as for non-alcoholic drinks, idk how people like lemonade

Edited by Charlie

• Alcoholic, well anything... :yuck: Seriously, the stuff is DISGUSTING. I even had a much, much softer one when I first tried it.
  • Coffee. It's way too strong for me in general, and honestly I think the stuff is kind of nasty anyways.
  • Iced Drinks. During a hot summer? Okay. But ALL THE TIME? Nah. :eww: I'll drink them that way, but it's just way better without the ice...
  • Red Bull. I drank some once, and I think it tastes like I'd imagine gasoline tasting like. How can ANYONE drink that stuff?
Edited by Ayyngel Dust

Aside from alcoholic drinks, I never liked soda. Anything carbonated, actually. And I’m still not a coffee-drinker, no matter how much milk or other things I add. 

• Brohoof 1