Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

slice of life The Crusaders Finally Figure Out How to Prevent DT and SS's Bullying

Rainbow Eclipse

The Crusaders have been driven over the edge with Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon's constant harassment. Can they figure out a way to stop it?

~~~

"I can't take it any longer!" cried Sweetie Belle, slamming her hoof on the floor of the Cutie Mark Crusaders' clubhouse. "If those meanies throw one more insult at us..."

"Calm down, Sweetie Belle," said Scootaloo. "I'm sure we can figure out a way to stop this. Start brainstorming, team!"

Sweetie began thinking up ideas. "We could all move somewhere else!"

"Nah, too much work," said Scootaloo.

"Gals, how about-" began Apple Bloom, but was then promptly cut off.

"Well, to another school, then?" suggested Sweetie.

"Still too much work," replied Scootaloo.

Apple Bloom continued trying to speak. "What if-"

"I could teleport them far away?" suggested Sweetie.

"Sweetie, you can't even teleport a feather one inch forward. How do you plan to teleport two ponies however far away it is you have in mind?" replied Scootaloo.

"Would y'all..." Apple Bloom was disregarded yet again.

"Let's have somepony else do it for us."

"Good luck with that one."

"May ah just..."

"Let's give them cupcakes from Sugarcube Corner in exchange for not picking on us ever again!"

"They'll probably just scoff them and then keep acting like pains in the flank."

"GALS!"

The Unicorn and Pegasus turned their heads to look at the Earth Pony.

"Why don't we just keep our distance?" suggested Apple Bloom. "This entire time, we've just stood and watched them spew names. How can they call us names if we're not near them?"

Her two companions blinked. "That... sounds like it could work," said Scootaloo.

So that's exactly what they did. They stayed away from Diamond and Silver and were never bullied ever again.

THE BUCKIN' END

• Brohoof 1