Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Have a NEW favorite Mortal Kombat character?

TheRogueDroid117

With Mortal Kombat X coming soon, I thought it'd be appropriate to start a new topic to celebrate it!  :)

So, here's the question: Have changed you're favorite character? Have you originally stuck with one character, but after playing newer games in the series, found a new favorite? 

For example, when I was a kid, I loved playing as Reptile in Deadly Alliance. I loved dinosaurs and stuff, so naturally he was the perfect fit for me. Over time, though, I began to gravitate towards Scorpion. I loved his backstory, his design, his spear attack, and of course the famous phrase "Get Over Here!"

Now Scorpion is my go-to character. I always pick him in MK9 and MK vs DCU, and that trend will likely continue when MKX releases.

Growing up I was mainly a fan of Sub-Zero, and that includes both the older AND younger brothers. I always found his mysterious past intriguing, and I loved it when the older brother got his own game on the PS1. <3

For a time, I actually began to gravitate toward Rain; largely thanks to MK: Armageddon. I liked how he was sort of the outside brother of Taven & Daegon, and I like how, if you win with him, he turns all douche and enslaves everyone. XD

But then...I began to gravitate back towards older brother Sub-Zero/Noob Saibot, so we'll see what happens with the new game. :)

• Brohoof 1