Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ishi Rudell working on Equestria Girls 3 (squee!)

Andaasonsan

No surprise here, the movies went from bad (EG 1) to decent (EG 2), so hopefully EG 3 will be really good. Just wondering what involvement did this guy have in the last two EG movies? 

He was co-director of Rainbow Rocks.

Whoa. Ok. So obvious question next: if they went straight into production on this, and RR took 6-8 months to finish .... does that mean ....?

:wau:

Scilight is coming to screen sooner than I expected

• Brohoof 2

Who will the next Big Bad(s) be? Some kind of David-Xanatos-like CEO/scientist?

Maybe Sunset Shimmer will fall off the world domination wagon and have a relapse into evil.

YES YES YES!!!

Sorry, excuse the enthusiasm. Rainbow Rocks wasn't perfect by any means, but it was QUITE the enjoyable watching experience, and I was certainly hoping there would be a third!

I'm STOKED!! YES!!!

• Brohoof 2

YES YES YES!!!

Sorry, excuse the enthusiasm. Rainbow Rocks wasn't perfect by any means, but it was QUITE the enjoyable watching experience, and I was certainly hoping there would be a third!

I'm STOKED!! YES!!!

If the first Equestria Girls was 2.5 / 5, then Rainbow Rocks was more like 4/5.

If the first Equestria Girls was 2.5 / 5, then Rainbow Rocks was more like 4/5.

That's fair, I think. I pretty much go with 5.5/10 and 8/10, personally. :)

Honestly, it's just exciting. We have season 5, a feature-length movie, EqG 3, two series of ongoing comics, as well as independent comics & books, it's great see the franchise thriving.

But yeah, EqG 3!!!!

I've just watched Rainbow Rocks, and I must say it wasn't that great in my opinion. It wasn't bad, and the first one wasn't that bad either, but I just didn't enjoy it as much as most people seem to enjoy it. It's definitely better than the first movie, but still there were some parts of Rainbow Rocks where I just cringed with how stupid it was. But I guess generally speaking I did enjoy watching it.

I wouldn't mind EQ3, and I'd probably watch it (ridiculously late, after everything's been spoiled, as always), but I'm not super excited about it :c

Uhmmmm, I'd prefer an actual pony movie, but I'm ok with equestria girls 3, I just hope they don't screw it up

They're already working on an "actual pony movie" that they announced awhile back.

• 1 month later...

I hope EQG 3 will be able to match Rainbow Rocks. Where I found the first to be just 'okay', I absolutely loved Rainbow Rocks. If the third one will be just as good or better I'll be a very happy person. (And even more if Sunset gets a decent role in it...)

• Brohoof 1

Whoa. Ok. So obvious question next: if they went straight into production on this, and RR took 6-8 months to finish .... does that mean ....?

:wau:

Scilight is coming to screen sooner than I expected

I don't know what Scilight is. What is it?

• Brohoof 2

I don't know what Scilight is. What is it?

Just I was calling Human Twilight at the time 'Scientist Twilight'. In retrospect it sounds corny and a bit too much like a ship name :P

• Brohoof 1