Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ishi Rudell working on Equestria Girls 3 (squee!)

Andaasonsan

Let's Do Science

I like "Scilight". It's a nice, convenient way to reference "Scientist Twilight" and watch out! I'ma steal it. :twi:

Meanwhile, I'm glad to hear Ishi is working on EG3, because I think he really brought a lot of energy to EG2. Although he's new at directing, Jayson and Jim undoubtedly chose him as their "padawan" for good reasons and wouldn't have picked someone they weren't impressed with.

For anyone wanting to know more about Ishi, here's an interview he did with Sweetie Bot last year on Equestria Daily:

Rainbow Rocks Q&A With Co-Director Ishi Rudell

I know I'm impressed!

tl;dr version: Squee! :wub:

• Brohoof 1

Let's Do Science

"Scilight"

Hey, that's what I was gonna say! :U

I approve. :muffins:

I like the EQG's, so this is exciting news to me. :derp:

• Brohoof 1

I'm thinking about this was the answer to Equestria Daily news that Ishi Rudell is working on the 3rd film of Equestria Girls, I hope that's it! :D

I don't know what Scilight means for the next film? :huh:

• 2 weeks later...

I went to Ponycon this morning and Jayson confirmed that yes Equestria Girls 3 will be made! Here is my report on the con here http://stitchthebest36.deviantart.com/journal/PonyCon-Report-513975683

Jayson and Jim apparently have no involvement in the direction of Equestria Girls 3 though. They stated this themselves. I hope them not being involved won't harm the production of the movie. Ishi is directing Equestria Girls 3 himself. 

Equestria 3 Twilight Sparkle introduces her EG friends to her FIM friends and let's just say it puts TS in a bind.

-OR-

Flash Sentry is actually revealed to be Queen Chrysalis long lost son from Equestria

Edited by Singe

post-32128-0-48538000-1424184161.jpg

Maybe Sunset Shimmer will fall off the world domination wagon and have a relapse into evil.

actually, if you look at this picture, who are the 3 girls on the right?  :blink:  :o  :wacko:  :confused:  :wat:  :wau:

Friendship Games?! So this means Scientist Twilight is a student of the ShadowBolts school? Are we looking at another Rainbow Rocks plot where the Games end up getting highjacked by the villains and is nothing more than a staging ground to the final showdown competition between Good vs Evil using magic. OMG they killed off Applejack.

Nice! My hype meter is actually rising for this one! Granted it feels somewhat similar to RR going by speculation, BUT RR was very good, so...we'll see. :3

I just now realized that the formula of every EG movie is to base it around a school competition event. EG had the fall formal princess. RR had a battle of the bands. FG is going to have a sports competition.

Can't wait for the 4th movie when the protagonists take on EXTREME CHESS. :P

Edited by Singe

Equestria Girls 3 was "Friendship Games" and scheduled to release the film around fall 2015. I hope you can't wait that you're going to like/love it in the future.

Just realized that the 1st Equestria Girls film was great and including the 2nd film too! :D

Huh.... Human Twilight doesn't seem like much of a sports girl to me, at least from the end scene. Not to sure how I feel reading about these... starting to kinda worry about this.

Be advised, Human Twilight is hostile!! Repeat Human Twilight is confirmed to be hostile!!

• 1 month later...

Who's that guy? I have no idea

IIRC, he was the assistant or co-director on Rainbow Rocks, and will be the head/lone director for EqG3.

IIRC, he was the assistant or co-director on Rainbow Rocks, and will be the head/lone director for EqG3.

Oh, OK, thanks... I still not see why so MUCH excitement, he must have done other works