Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

NFL week 15 thread

Cheesy G Nacho

Told you, Bills offense isn't great but the defense is the real deal, just wish the analysis would stop finding excuse for what was wrong with Green Bay and for a change talk about what is right with Buffalo.

• Brohoof 2

Told you, Bills offense isn't great but the defense is the real deal, just wish the analysis would stop finding excuse for what was wrong with Green Bay and for a change talk about what is right with Buffalo.

Are you kidding me? Everything was wrong with Green Bays offense. Not saying Buffalo has a bad defense, they are really good, but it certainly helps when the offense you are playing against isn't clicking how it should.

7 dropped passes... one of them being a touchdown pass, which would have only put them down a point. Two interceptions, one was tipped straight up into the air. Green Bay played the worse game i have ever seen them play, and the Bills just happened to capitalize on mistakes.

Again, not saying Buffalo is bad, but they certainly didn't get the best of Green Bay on Sunday.

• Brohoof 1

Good job on your team's victory over Green Bay.

Ok, Sunday is over, onto the Monday night game!

While these teams don't boast the best records in the NFL, it is a meaningful game to these teams, the Saints can take the lead of the NFC South today with a win tonight against a struggling Bears team.  A win would give them a half game lead over the Cam Newton-less Panthers.

Who wins tonight? I'm picking the Saints!!!

Still mad about my team losing yesterday and more angry about my team being the only legitimate team outside the playoff spot. :angry:

Anyway, is this the only group of MLP fans who also like football? I thought I was the only one who likes both. :derp:

Still mad about my team losing yesterday and more angry about my team being the only legitimate team outside the playoff spot. :angry:

Anyway, is this the only group of MLP fans who also like football? I thought I was the only one who likes both. :derp:

I'm assuming you like Philly? I want them to make the playoffs over Dallas...

As for the football part, i can start a thread next week too! It's fun getting input from other people :D

• Brohoof 2