Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Jane(OC) - Hybrid Pony Species - Request

Mrbrunoh1

@@RaritySparkleArtist, Your Oc, i hope you remember you maded this request for me, sorry for my month out, problems xD, well i'm back and is this...

Well after a month out of the forum, I had a request to made a great friend of mine, she has a Oc which is a very different kind of pony and hope you enjoy this.

I modified a little my design style to the shadows now have a more realistic tone.

hjMm6TX.jpg

• Brohoof 6

Hey, this piece is nice. I would lay off the details of the pony's design, but this isn't your FC. I love the detail of the eyes and the mane, but I do think that you should experiment with the line art more. Perhaps play with the pen pressure or recolour the line art, and it'll look a little better.

I've seen some of your other pieces here and there. May I have a request from you? That is, if you're not busy.

• Brohoof 4

@, Yes, my line is simple i don't fan of Line Art xD, but i will see what i can do in nexts, i'm with projects to made, but i can listen your request of course ;)

Alrighty then. If that's the case, I'll leave this here.

paint_brush_the_unicorn_by_octavla-d7w68

Her name is Paint Brush. Her talent is creating splatter art as well as paint with her magic. I'm a patient person, so I'm more than happy to wait.

• Brohoof 2

@, Okay, thanks to your feedback, thanks for understand :D, i will drawn her, in due time to let there good enough for you, do not worry I'll try to look at the lines I never thought to change them or something. ;)

Edited by Mrbrunoh1
  • Brohoof 3

Hybrid ponies?  This is always

a win and shows a creative side

to the person who makes and throw

in some artiest.....

WIN!  I love the bright colors and

I normal hate bright colors...

• Brohoof 2