Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Equestria Girls 3

SilencedBrony123

something about ponies turning into humans or some similar shenanigans.

in all seriousness,though:

i hope they make something out of the "Nerd Twilight" Scene in the credits of second movie, maybe have her work together on some problem with ponyworld twilight.

• Brohoof 4

@@Sceethe, they wouldn't be introducing that scene after the end credits if they wouldn't plan to build something on it, right?

RIGHT?

Anypony?....  :wacko:

OK, sure, they already made this mistake many times with Chekov's gun not firing off, or just merely puffing (comparing to what a blow it might be): the GGG, the Equestria Games, the Starswirl's Memoir, to name a few. But I hope they've already got their lesson from it.

Human Twilight figures out how to travel to Equestria.

Human scientist is suddenly transformed in god-tier magical pony.

Hilarity ensues.

For realzies!  :yay:

Well my ideal way to start the movie would be with the killing of Flash Sentry, as for the plot, well if the previous movies say anything about the next one it will involve a genre that's been done many times before (such as high school drama and battle of the bands). 

@@Sceethe, they wouldn't be introducing that scene after the end credits if they wouldn't plan to build something on it, right?

RIGHT?

Anypony?....  :wacko:

OK, sure, they already made this mistake many times with Chekov's gun not firing off, or just merely puffing (comparing to what a blow it might be): the GGG, the Equestria Games, the Starswirl's Memoir, to name a few. But I hope they've already got their lesson from it.

For realzies!  :yay:

well, no,not necessarily.

could´ve been just a gag.

but the trend goes more in the direction where after-credits-scenes are supposed to make the audience hungry for more.

look at,for example, the past few marvel movies. after-credits-scenes have always told us which movie we would see next.

Human Twilight figures out how to travel to Equestria.

I honestly think that they shold go the route of her trying to figure out how there is another Twilight, and her doing just that. when i saw the first one i thought to myself "if theres dopplegangers of the other mane 6, wheres twilights? and if there is, what the BUCK is she gonna do when she suddenly starts hearing rumours bout how she did stuff she didnt do?"

• Brohoof 1

Well theres already a thread for this and i dont remember if i posted my response or not but i think it would be a good idea considering the end(for those havent seen, i wont say).

It would be very interesting to see it happen in the 3rd movie. They cant leave us with a cliffhanger considering all the new fanficts that have been made after Rainbow Rocks and all the great ideas they leave for hasbro.

Edited by ~SadisticFluttershy~